Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spirtken Training
#1
Well, quetion.

A)When I get to earth, do I start it immediatly, and when I've RP'ed for two weeks... then a staff judges it accordingly?

B)Or, do I wait two weeks... and then do my RP's and when I'm done a staff judges.

I'm guessing B, but I'm not sure. (Besides, if it was B... I'd just cheat and write it on word >D)
Reply
#2
Nobody's ... really sure. For most cases (and my own) it's been A. But then, there have been cases where it's been less than 2 weeks training.

In any case I think it's a totally out-of-date rule that should just be abolished already. Way archaic, based on the old Guru system.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
You can start at any time, and even earn the tech in a day if you've already been on earth for two weeks and totally blow our heads off with the best RPage we've ever seen.

Barring that, you just keep at it until you think you're ready, then we decide the big yes/no.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
You can start at any time, and even earn the tech in a day if you've already been on earth for two weeks and totally blow our heads off with the best RPage we've ever seen.

Barring that, you just keep at it until you think you're ready, then we decide the big yes/no.
Swhoakies, shweet. Well, I intend on heading to Earth, and pulling out some kick ass RPage, but not a one poster XD Definatly some shweet shit though.

So, thank you everyone!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)