10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah, would I be able to change his age from his 13 to maybe 20?
EDIT: If I changed to him.
EDIT: If I changed to him.
![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
|
About Mr. Bun
|
|
10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah, would I be able to change his age from his 13 to maybe 20?
EDIT: If I changed to him. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
10-08-2006, 01:16 AM
We have people who roleplay their characters as being older than they are, so that would be a yes. Besides, Bun is a very small character so I don't think it would matter too much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-08-2006, 01:17 AM
Yes.
The exception to what Bardock posted are the Jr, like Goku Jr, who can't be an adult because Goku is the adult
10-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Okay cool.
![]() Now, if I switch to Bun, will I be able to use that pic? ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
10-08-2006, 02:08 AM
I'd be fine with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Cool, then I'd like to switch to Bun. I am well aware of the reduction and do not mind it.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
10-08-2006, 02:14 AM
Can I see a Bun pic, please?
10-08-2006, 02:16 AM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua ![]() that's the only one I could find. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
10-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Okay, then I support Bardock's decision. Someone will do the switch tommorrow
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|