Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Login Problems?
#1
Obviously someone has signed us up for a spambot, and we have no idea who. After banning an ungodly amount of IPs between staff, and dealing with this on a daily basis, I've removed the ability for guests to post while logged out.

This obviously steps onto the issue of having login problems and trying to post. You can reply to posts, just not make new topics. So reply to this post. Hopefully this will solve it and the douche bots won't start reply to topics. If not, we'll have to figure out an alternative.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Hercule
well I have no problem with douchebots(mine are working perfectly) but I do have a login problem. I think my training room password was reset when I got kicked off of it.

I'll PM your password
Reply
#3
I shall send ye a new password. Ya-harr.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)