Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another way of posting <tag>
#1
What are you trying to say?
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#2
You can do that if you like, but it works much better to just consult with who you are roleplaying with, unless that is a specific little game you want to play. I fail to see how this would fit under suggestion, since there is no practical way or reason for us to implement this.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
I've had situations where I wanted to ensure correctness in a post, so I would message someone on AIM to find out how their character would respond to a given comment.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#4
Your describing a completely different type of RPG there. The point of this place is you're writing the pages to an interactive book. There are literary styles and elements that can't be used effectivly if you can't have some control over another's character, if only limited.

Don't get me wrong, those kind can be fun, I've done them. But then again I'm not anymore, when push came to shove I quit those in order to have time for this one. Thats says something about this system.

That said, if its a mutual agreement and each post reaches the word count minimum I have no personal objections to it, if that matters at all. Staff makes the rulez.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)