10-19-2006, 04:11 AM
I don't mean to be a bother but there are some things that need to be updated.
My Purchase
And I would like for it to say I'm on Earth and my zeni to be subtracted so that I dont go and try to buy something and think I have zeni for it but really don't, so bascially to prevent confusion, also I would very much appreciate if someone could update the moves on my roster.
I don't mean to be demanding, I know you guys are very busy, this can be done by anyone who chooses to on their free time. Thank you in advance to whoever does this.
My Purchase
And I would like for it to say I'm on Earth and my zeni to be subtracted so that I dont go and try to buy something and think I have zeni for it but really don't, so bascially to prevent confusion, also I would very much appreciate if someone could update the moves on my roster.
I don't mean to be demanding, I know you guys are very busy, this can be done by anyone who chooses to on their free time. Thank you in advance to whoever does this.


![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
.