Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamcha's Zeni and Techs
#1
I don't mean to be a bother but there are some things that need to be updated.

My Purchase

And I would like for it to say I'm on Earth and my zeni to be subtracted so that I dont go and try to buy something and think I have zeni for it but really don't, so bascially to prevent confusion, also I would very much appreciate if someone could update the moves on my roster.

I don't mean to be demanding, I know you guys are very busy, this can be done by anyone who chooses to on their free time. Thank you in advance to whoever does this. Big Grin
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#2
Try to wait 3 days next time when asking for something, we try to get to it, but some of us get busy irl.

I'm on it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I'm sorry I will try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#4
It's ok, not gonna get in trouble lol, just reminding you Smile.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)