Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Done.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I believe now when you teleport somewhere you need to go to Capsule Corp, make a new post under the tag [Buying - Teleporter] and say where you started and where you're going to prevent staff confusion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Android 17 has Kai Kai...that's how he teleported Pigero to Earth.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I know. What I'm saying is that when somebody teleports they need to notify in the Capsule Corp board. Even though 17 did the teleporting, Pigero needs to make a teleporter post saying he was transported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Uhm Bardock...No he doesn't xP. That;s just for if they're buying stuff, so that if they have all this different stuff from planets we know they teleported to them.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was only for when you were teleporting to a different planet to buy something.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
My mistake. Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_