Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TP issues
#1
Ok, I've been getting 26 TP a week and just hit another 100 DET, but for some reason, I only got 17. >.> Help?

EDIT: I had Panbuukin and Android 17 look at it and they saw 17...
Reply
#2
I too am experiancing problems with my TP's I only have 14 today...

Edit: I posted here to save you as the staff the trouble of solving the same problem but having to look at two seperate threads
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#3
Dunno about Picc, but Yamcha, you start out with 14. Yours are normal.

EDIT: My bad, you start out with 13, but Yamcha has Weighted Clothing which gives him +1. Even so, they're still normal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#4
>.< anyway that we can give me the 10 tp so I can train. I believe that VJ can check to see what the day before roster looks like, so if we can do that, you'll see that my stats are the exact same, that and I "hack the training program" every time I log in and always need someone else to do the training for me. >.<


EDIT: just ask Violet or Panbuukin, they are usually the ones that do it for me. =(
Reply
#5
Um, I was asked to reply here and say that I will do Piccolo's training when he can't. So..if anyone else has problems, I can do the same, just got to let me know how you want it distributed.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#6
I can vouch for the green bean. I was looking over the numbers, he gets a plus three for his alliance, and one for his weighted clothing, and about ten for the determination.

In total, he gets about twenty seven. Yet, the guy only has seventeen, perhaps det didn't get added to it? If you need me to get a screen shot of his training points, I will.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#7
I did ask for Violet and Panbuukin to post here stating that they do my training for me when I can't log in becuase most of the time I can't and these two are very trust worthy friends of mine...so please don't warn them for posting here. Thanks.
Reply
#8
Cell Jr is also having some problems:

Quote:There was a post about TP already but I didn't post in there because Staff Only, didn't want to risk to get a warning. Anyways...

I only got 15 TP this week, the problem is, I should of received 18.
13 Normal + 1 Weight Cloth + 1(100 det) = the 15

But I joined FD and they have a HQ with Grav which gives me a +3 which I haven't received.

From now on, only Piccolo, Cell Jr, and staff post in this thread please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#9
His makes sense, but mine doesn't. This is what I'm going to try...it's only 10 tp so I'm not going to freak out...though it sucks.

I'm going to spend my 17 tp if staff could change my password until next week, we'll see if I only get 17 again, that way there's proof that I'm not trying to cheat. Frankly, I wouldn't believe that someone lost 10 tp...just doesn't make sense, but yeah, unless you feel up to just giving me 10 tp out of good faith, then I say we try it this way.

EDIT: I won't do this either unless I get an ok from staff first.
Reply
#10
Headquarter bonuses needed to be added manually, so when you join an alliance, you need to let a staff member know via update that you are now entitled to it. Another staffer will have to update you when they have time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#11
Ok, here's the thing, we do NOT add det bonus, it does it automatically, so if you aren't getting det bonus then it's something VJ will have to look into.

If you need HQ TP added post here, anyone who is missing tp stat how much you SHOULD have gotten and how much you got instead.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
I received 17, but I should earn 27.
Reply
#13
It's because you hit 1000 TP, and no one has asked VJ to fix that issue.

Now here's what you can do, you can have 1 point removed from det and put somewhere else, or you're gonna have to get a staff member to add your det points every sunday (I would really just put your det to 999 until it is fixed).
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18If you need HQ TP added post here, anyone who is missing tp stat how much you SHOULD have gotten and how much you got instead.

Should get 18, I got 15.
Reply
#15
=( I see.

Can you place 1 tp into Stamina then and allow me to have my other tp back?
Reply
#16
I already gave you your TP. You should recieve 26 next sunday, now.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#17
Thank you 18.

And is there any word on when VJ will fix this, I was going to train my DET for a few more months, but now it's pointless.
Reply
#18
I'm sorry but you know he goes away from time to time. I can only say it could be tomorrow, it could be a month from now. I'll try to get a hold of him, but for now you'll just have to deal with it =/.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#19
point is, you're trying and thank you for that.
Reply
#20
Thanks, I sent him a message so hopefully he'll get it when he wakes up.

I've fixed you Cell Jr.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)