Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
For those who don't know, I'll be wrapping up the current saga. To close PC up, I need a BRIEF (brevity is the soul of wit people) summary of where your character stands and which questions you need answered in my final post. Please keep your posts as short (yet concise) as possible.
NO DISCUSSION!
I don?t want to weight through 7 pages of BSing, just post what you want/ need included regarding your character in my final post(s).
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Krillin knows shit about the saga. He jumped in, watched the fighting, and did nothing. Right now, he's separated from his body and fighting Twenty.
So yeah. You don't really need to write anything about him. =p
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Turles is busy fighting Maxi with Jeice, Jeice sould be finising the fght today. The only thing I need wraped up is Planet Vegeta's status  .
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Supes is currently with Android 17 and Pan inside the Dragonborne Temple. His left side (including his left leg, arm, and almost half of his face, including his left eye) are cyborg/metallic, but he can't currently move them since he's out of energy. Right now he's fucked, and if he's to do any fighting he either needs to call on Spiritken (which would be nigh impossible) or get recharged somehow. Maybe zap him with electricity, since he IS Raikinetic >_> (that would also tie into my story of it).
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- give me more, since I think there should be some substantial info about you (and your standing) in my post.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
EDIT: Super Buu - where are you? what NPCs are you interacting with? And do you need any storyline loop holes closed for you?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
Seventeen is a little troubled: One of his best friends (Super Buu) is all wounded and tired (like Supes said above), and the other one (Piccolo) was just teleported away and replaced by a teenage girl, who is now tagging along with him. Despite all this craziness, he is keeping his characteristically level-headed "I'm a leader, and I'm a damn good one, so I better act that way" mindset.
Along with the two people I mentioned above, Seventeen is traveling in the depths of the Dragonborne Temple, en route to the prison to find Shar'Denn (wow, that seems like so long ago >_<). Seventeen will be very protective of the weakened Super Buu and the young Pan in case attacks ensue.
For Pan, in case Dana doesn't get online, Pan just teleported in and is traveling with Super Buu and Seventeen. That's about it...lol
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Zarbon knows shit. He was heading to the palace in my last post, because he was curious about that message that went off god knows when. He's with one 'Captain Caiman' and a couple of other fighters. Zarbon's in the Zarwing. Feel free to give me a spectator ending, or even nothing. Either way, whatever works best or makes it go faster. I'm sorta stuck here. =/
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- give me more, since I think there should be some substantial info about you (and your standing) in my post.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
Super Buu - 17 answered most of it
17 - OK, that's good info. Ill include either all of your capture/ death, or your escape as well.
EDIT: Zarbon.. wtf is a Zarwing?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- give me more, since I think there should be some substantial info about you (and your standing) in my post.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
Super Buu - 17 answered most of it
17 - OK, that's good info. Ill include either all of your capture/ death, or your escape as well.
EDIT: Zarbon.. wtf is a Zarwing?
Think Arwing, but more Zarified.
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- ill include something relating to the knowledge of your current "aliveness" and your rule.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
Super Buu - 17 answered most of it
17 - OK, that's good info. Ill include either all of your capture/ death, or your escape as well.
Zarbon.. wtf is a Zarwing?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
Since you bring up capture and so forth, just bear in mind that Seventeen has Kai Kai, and he'll use it to evacuate Pan and Super Buu is the going gets tough =P
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arwing
Arwing. With a Z in front. That's just for basic appearance. I should really get a vault up, should I?
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- ill include something relating to the knowledge of your current "aliveness" and your rule.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
Super Buu - 17 answered most of it
17 - OK, that's good info. Ill include either all of your capture/ death, or your escape as well (thanks for the Kai kai bit, that helps me with some direction )
Zarbon - ok, so you're in a ship... you might get a cameo mentioning, but i can't promise much.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Okay.
So, like, Bra's standing in front of an entrance to a temple or whatever. Next to you, there, Aq.
Uh... she's pretty pissed with Twenty, so if they meet up, chances are she'd at least punch him or something. (Same with Aq if he's discovered)
I dunno. She's mostly concerned with ending the war on Vegeta-Sei. Everything else - to her - is basically just a means to an end.
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- ill include something relating to the knowledge of your current "aliveness" and your rule.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
Super Buu - 17 answered most of it
17 - OK, that's good info. Ill include either all of your capture/ death, or your escape as well (thanks for the Kai kai bit, that helps me with some direction )
Zarbon - ok, so you're in a ship... you might get a cameo mentioning, but i can't promise much.
Bra - (nice sig btw), I'm going to do my best to set some sort of stance on the state of vegeta. I have to get info from 20 (and the people with him) to determine where the stuff with him and you go.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Goh's got some bare gist info on whats going on, and is at present tagging along with GotGot and KV, though tension between GotGot and Goh is at breaking point for a fight/spar, though that can be taken on later in time.
Provided you remember Goh's in his kick ass "not give a fuck" state of mind, do what ya think's straight up for him.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- ill include something relating to the knowledge of your current "aliveness" and your rule.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
Super Buu - 17 answered most of it
17 - OK, that's good info. Ill include either all of your capture/ death, or your escape as well (thanks for the Kai kai bit, that helps me with some direction )
Zarbon - ok, so you're in a ship... you might get a cameo mentioning, but i can't promise much.
Bra - (nice sig btw), I'm going to do my best to set some sort of stance on the state of vegeta. I have to get info from 20 (and the people with him) to determine where the stuff with him and you go.
Gohan- where are you guys going? what NPC's are you looking for (if any)? Were you guys wandering around the temple or what?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
I need a summary on the Kyrtaean part of the saga. I haven't kept up with it at all. Is there anyone, besides I think Zarbon, still active in this saga from that branch of the storyline?
If so, please answer the following:
Where are you guys? What are you trying to do? What have you done/ who have you done it with? and what questions do you have that need answering?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Bulma?s been cursed resulting in her transformation to her teenage years. She had not met Vegeta by then, or new nothing about super warriors etc?Just lived a normal life. In her form, her powers are asleep, meaning she cannot use them, therefore making her very vulnerable. To make things worse she?s been encountered by a dragonborne solider while wondering through the a hall. He?s at SSJ level, but in his normal sate. He?s about to arrest her, without any resistance from Bulma.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
'Buukin left the saga after the fight with Mino and the Dark Horsemen.
For a time, he was in one of Vegeta's many deserts, avoiding Changeling troops, and then suffered from heat stroke.
He awoke from the heat stroke and is now being held captive in some sort of bunker, getting telepathic messages from an unknown source.
Panbuukin has no current knowledge of whats happened during the saga.
|