Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
IV: The Gathering of the Tokens
I'm running it now. Sorry to those who had tokens before. Blame 13 for leaving
CURRENT HOLDERS
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
My tokens =(
What shall I do?
Go get more lol
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
BJ and I are going to talk about it...we'll let you know.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Make sure you let us know when you're going for a token. We gotta know the location and level so we can keep you updated
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
HMmm I said this was the thing I based Retane around at the start so IM sticking and IM on earth. And im going for half... at least =P.... of them all.
Tokens shall make or break Retane =X
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Retane has begun searching for Vegeta Token Lvl 1
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
So I can rp looking for the tokens or do I have to get notified/invited?
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
Is there anywhere else I can read up on about the Tokens? Or is just the CNN bit the only information I see?
This was created before I joined Chubbs so I'm really in the dark about how this bit is working.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
So I can rp looking for the tokens or do I have to get notified/invited?
Just have your character find out anyway you want. Advertisements for it are everyone.
@CJ: The CNN is it. If you haev questions, I got answers
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
How hard is it to find these coins and are they just like quarter sized or something? Can they be sensed by scouter/machine?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
How hard is it to find these coins and are they just like quarter sized or something? Can they be sensed by scouter/machine?
Depends on the level. Level 1 is easy, 2 is medium, 3 is difficult
Yes, coin-sized. Bigger then a quarter
No, can't be sensed
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Ok, so I can choose what level coin I'd be searching for?
And once I found one can I go ahead and turn it in to get a reward or sell it?
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
Question: You say we can follow the key clues to find them.
I take it we RP finding these "clues" assuming we do great rping, we'll be credited as finding the token and whatnot? If we do bad RPing, you'll just pull a OCB: Clue misled and we'll continue to try?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
@Turles:
Yes, you pick the level.
No, you must collect all the coins of the level you are looking for to get a reward. There is one of each level on all planets.
@CJ:
You roleplay looking for tokens, I'll throw in clues and events. See Retane's thread in Vegeta for an example.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
*Stomps foot and points to himself*
Aaahyup!
My tokens dammit!!! Mine! All of them!
I'm serious about that =)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Can multiple people look together in the same thread?
Either way, Aqua will begin looking for the level 3 tokens on vegeta. If you're going to do it, do it big I always say.
(unless i have to start with the lower level tokens and work my way up).
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Yes, you can work in teams and split the reward.
Yes, you can start on any level. Watch out for Retane, he's a greedy bastard
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
>.>
<.<
That's cool. I'll start looking for the level 3 tokens on Vegeta just as soon as i bring Pikkon back from the dead then.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
I take it we can fight to the death for tokens?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
I take it we can fight to the death for tokens?
Yes.