Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#1
IV: The Gathering of the Tokens

I'm running it now. Sorry to those who had tokens before. Blame 13 for leaving


CURRENT HOLDERS

[Image: tokenearth2ng4.jpg]

[Image: tokenvegeta1pj2.jpg] [Image: tokenvegeta3ha5.jpg]
Reply
#2
My tokens =(

What shall I do?

Go get more lol
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#3
BJ and I are going to talk about it...we'll let you know.
Reply
#4
Make sure you let us know when you're going for a token. We gotta know the location and level so we can keep you updated
Reply
#5
HMmm I said this was the thing I based Retane around at the start so IM sticking and IM on earth. And im going for half... at least =P.... of them all.

Tokens shall make or break Retane =X
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#6
Retane has begun searching for Vegeta Token Lvl 1
Reply
#7
So I can rp looking for the tokens or do I have to get notified/invited?
Reply
#8
Is there anywhere else I can read up on about the Tokens? Or is just the CNN bit the only information I see?

This was created before I joined Chubbs so I'm really in the dark about how this bit is working.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
So I can rp looking for the tokens or do I have to get notified/invited?

Just have your character find out anyway you want. Advertisements for it are everyone.

@CJ: The CNN is it. If you haev questions, I got answers
Reply
#10
How hard is it to find these coins and are they just like quarter sized or something? Can they be sensed by scouter/machine?
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
How hard is it to find these coins and are they just like quarter sized or something? Can they be sensed by scouter/machine?

Depends on the level. Level 1 is easy, 2 is medium, 3 is difficult

Yes, coin-sized. Bigger then a quarter

No, can't be sensed
Reply
#12
Ok, so I can choose what level coin I'd be searching for?

And once I found one can I go ahead and turn it in to get a reward or sell it?
Reply
#13
Question: You say we can follow the key clues to find them.

I take it we RP finding these "clues" assuming we do great rping, we'll be credited as finding the token and whatnot? If we do bad RPing, you'll just pull a OCB: Clue misled and we'll continue to try?
Reply
#14
@Turles:

Yes, you pick the level.

No, you must collect all the coins of the level you are looking for to get a reward. There is one of each level on all planets.

@CJ:

You roleplay looking for tokens, I'll throw in clues and events. See Retane's thread in Vegeta for an example.
Reply
#15
*Stomps foot and points to himself*

Aaahyup!

My tokens dammit!!! Mine! All of them!

I'm serious about that =)
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#16
Can multiple people look together in the same thread?

Either way, Aqua will begin looking for the level 3 tokens on vegeta. If you're going to do it, do it big I always say.

(unless i have to start with the lower level tokens and work my way up).
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#17
Yes, you can work in teams and split the reward.

Yes, you can start on any level. Watch out for Retane, he's a greedy bastard
Reply
#18
>.>
<.<

That's cool. I'll start looking for the level 3 tokens on Vegeta just as soon as i bring Pikkon back from the dead then.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#19
I take it we can fight to the death for tokens?
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
I take it we can fight to the death for tokens?

Yes.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)