Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yes, you can work in teams and split the reward.

Yes, you can start on any level. Watch out for Retane, he's a greedy bastard

Pretty greedy at that. But I have an actual reason for being hard assed and a greedy MOFO when it comes to tokens.

I started and began my whole character base off of the Tokens(That and DA 06). I wouldnt doubt if half of my posts I have now came from the Tokens. I know a third of them are.

You can't expect me to sit here and smile at the fact that after months of the Tokens Being inactive but always on my mind. That after I go after the new set. It's like a OMG! TOKENS!!! Frenzy.



BTW Aqua theres a reason I didnt go after the level 2 or 3 Token quite yet. The probability of me getting one of them by saturday, which is when I plan on joining DA:C... isn't that likely.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#22
Quote:You can't expect me to sit here and smile at the fact that after months of the Tokens Being inactive but always on my mind. That after I go after the new set. It's like a OMG! TOKENS!!! Frenzy.

That's like saying that I shouldn't buy Broadway because you already have Park Place. I wasn't here first go-around. I am now. And there is also a reason i'm going for the third level token... because i can! foo!
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#23
I'm just gonna throw this out there, you guys should fight. If not solely for my personal amusement it could also be for who gets to go after the tokens. It seems inevitable that you two will eventually fight anyway if your both so dead set on the tokens.

Eh just my 2 cents. But it would sure be a good fight in my opinion. Big Grin
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#24
It'll happen in its own time. im not one for manifesting IC reasons to fight If it is inevitable, then Retane shell die then. If not, well then he lives to search another day.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#25
Really, why kill him now to search for all the tokens when Retane can find half, then kill him and take that portion, save you the trouble. Tongue
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Really, why kill him now to search for all the tokens when Retane can find half, then kill him and take that portion, save you the trouble. Tongue

Or both of you can simply double team Cell jr and kill him if he ever happens upon any tokens. Big Grin

j/k or am I?

Btw after I reread what I said earlier it seemed like I was trying to start something, just wanted to clear up that I was not. ONly making a suggestion because I think you two could really have a great fight and I just wanted to throw it out there. I apoligize since that really wasn't any of my business any way.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#27
I know someone is gonna step in and say "You know anyone can do this and one person can have so many and so on and the other can have this many at the end and you'd still get rewarded for it."

But I'll point out this....

Power leads to greed.

Greed is Retane.

No matter how many tokens someone gets they are going to want more.

Come after Retane's tokens and well, you may be fucked more tways then nine.

I've got my mind selected on how many I want at least. How many and which ones actually.

And I'll get them. Oh yes, I'll get them.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#28
I was thinking of doing this, but then i realized i didn't have time. If it's still going after DA:C i'll do it.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#29
I hate you too.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
I was thinking of doing this, but then i realized i didn't have time. If it's still going after DA:C i'll do it.

I WILL be doing this after DA:C.
Reply
#31
No rivalry anymore. Mr. I switch way to much.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#32
New life, new character.
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
I was thinking of doing this, but then i realized i didn't have time. If it's still going after DA:C i'll do it.

I WILL be doing this after DA:C.

Aren't you suppose to be helping Burter with this?

I'd be halfway past done with this if you hadn't quit =(

Edit: It's new character, new life
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#34
>.> I'm not changing my life becuase I got a new character. I'm changing my character because I've got a new life.

Well, that's not the complete truth, but it works.
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Retane


Aren't you suppose to be helping Burter with this?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#36
I don't know anymore to be honest, but even if I were, I could still go after them, I just couldn't hand them out to myself, Burter would have to.
Reply
#37
Who would like to team up with Aqua on this? I'd really like to feed off of someone else's RPing (and vise versa) because it could get a little boring if I go it alone.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
Who would like to team up with Aqua on this? I'd really like to feed off of someone else's RPing (and vise versa) because it could get a little boring if I go it alone.

Can't handle the chore alone I take it? =P
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#39
Hmmm...

I would just like to write with someone else to add a new perspective so that I know I'll stay interested in the quest for tokens. I've written a few 100+ page (in word) trainings on my site. I could do it alone, I just prefer not to I can avoid it. I could sit in my room and write stories by myself if that were the case. I'm here because i want to interact.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#40
I might give this a go if my DA:C journey ends early, and I'm not dead. =D
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)