Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#41
First token found
Reply
#42
I do believe I'll have to wait until after thanksgiving to get started on this... I might even have to hold off all together because as the end of the semester is piling up I have a lot to do with my classes, internship, job, and moving back home for the winter break. We'll see and I'll keep you posted burter.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#43
*double post ftw*

I've just finished my level 3 token search on Vegeta. we'll see if Burter grants it to me. ^^
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#44
O_o 8 posts in less then an hour? YOu coulda put it all in one post you know>_>
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#45
I thought we didn't do that here...

>.>
<.<

I was going to use that fight with Shorda for my application to the moon daggers... but since Burter wanted more for the token, and I already had most of this typed up, I just went with it.

*shrugs*
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#46
IRC staff disliked it.


I tihnk a Kid Buu got bitched out fo it.

Thenagain I guess it's kinda Burters kind of reading... cept the longer paragraphs
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#47
Yea, I'm scolding him for it. We'll figure it out.
Reply
#48
I'll just put this here since burter was... well, burter was preoccupied tonight.

I said I'd look for this token about a month ago (1 month and 6 days to be exact). In the time that it took Retane to get one token and start on his second, I still hadn't even started. My net availability has been very limited this semester. Therefore, I haven't had a chance to actually write until the past few days. Therefore, I posted my work as soon as it was finished.

That being said, I don't expect Burter to read it all instantly. He does a lot, and I totally understand. But I can't be expected to string out my posts (in a self-run thread) with my availability. I have already waited a month, if I had spread out my posts to 2-3 a day it would have taken another week and a half. I don't really want to be punished for my schedule. you know?

Yes, I'm on the site for like an average of 15 mins a day, but I'm usually either at work or I have the window open while im doing school work. My online time here, in no way, indicates my time to sit down and write out a quest.

Now, I understand that this is a competition and not everyone can sit down and write down an entire quest in like 24-48 hours. But let's review, this thread has been a month in the making for me. I said I was doing it forever ago. I just needed the time to write it. Conversely, I don't expect Burter to read that much work in one day. I'm not contending that i should be allowed to crank out a level 3 token quest every other day. What I'm doing here is explaining why I posted everything at once and hoping that my "scolding" will pass.

Also, I was under the impression that our posts should be around 1,000 word long max because staff didn't like exceptionally long posts. Could I have posted all my typed up work in one post... sure. But under a system that grades via "rps"/ posts... why would I do that and penalize myself?

I'll definately try to spread my posts out, if I have the time to do so, in the future because I always want to make staff's jobs easier. They do a lot for us, and I fully understand this. However, I'd really appreciate some understanding when, after completeing a semester of school, internship, a job, and a relationship I dont find a the time to "spread out my posts" within a preferred time span. I do the best I can in all regards, as I know staff does as well.

In summation, Burter take your time reading my work. I don't expect you to read that much in one day. However, please understand that I can only function within my given availibility.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#49
Please excuse my ignorance, but what do tokens do exactly?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#50
..Theyre like the dragonballs. You collect all 21, either with a team or by yourself. If you have them all by yourself, the reward is supposed to be pretty large. Whereas if its with a team/multiple people, then the reward is less(though still good nontheless).

*Note* Its not nearly as good as collecting all 7 dragonballs though =o
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#51
Almost. As I understand it there are 3 levels of tokens. There are 7 tokens of each level. There is a token of each level (1-3) on each planet. Once you collect all the tokens of a certain level, you can return them for some sort of reward that has yet to be disclosed.

So i din't think you have to collect 21 tokens, just 7 of the same level.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#52
My info could be a little outdated. It used to be just 3 on each planet, I dont really remember anything about levels. Though I do remember that you had to have all 21. Im probably wrong though... ultimately its up to Burter.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#53
Quote:There is a token of each level (1-3) on each planet.

There are still 3 on each planet. I think the only thing different between your understanding and mine is the purpose of the levels. As I understand it, the higher the level of token set, the higher the rewards. So, if I collect all level 3 tokens, I can deliver those for the best reward of the 3 token set rewards.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#54
First post updated
Reply
#55
All the Tokens have to be on Mercy and in a PC(s) equipment. So just say everyone has to meet up in a spot once all 21 are collected. We meet up, give them to the race that needs them to keep living, and then from what tokens we have acquired, we are rewarded. I don't beleive having all of a certain level really matters.

Look at it like quests.

Level 1- Easy
Level 2- Moderate
Level 3- Hard


I dont care what level they are. If I desire it, I'ma get it.

IC Retane's mission wasnt to obtain them all, but to see that they all got on Mercy.

I just hope no one touches Nameks Tokens I want them... lol lots of Fun for Retane there...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#56
I hope it is as you say retane, but I'm pretty sure we have to get all 7 of the same level to get a reward. This was in the CNN release:

Quote:By gathering up seven tokens from the same level (One, Two, and Three), and taking them to the planet Osir (Outer Space board). A reward will be given to the person or people depending on the level of tokens gathered.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#57
If it isn't then dead Aqua!

Game End.


I will see every one dies over this fucking quest if I must then because earth and namek's tokens belong to me.

END GAME.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#58
Yoiu do know it doesn't matter what planet the tokens come from right? A level 1 token from Vegeta is exactly the same as a level 1 tken from Earth. Either way, you need all 7 tokens of the same level to get your reward.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#59
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
If it isn't then dead Aqua!

Game End.


I will see every one dies over this fucking quest if I must then because earth and namek's tokens belong to me.

END GAME.

I suppose I'll have to watch Aqua's back and help collect tokens eh?
Reply
#60
Funny I thought you to be my bud theni remembered the switch.



Me at my level... I do beleive I can kill any fucking one in my way. Earth is my point.... Namek is fucking personal.... You can and will die touching a namek token. I dont givwe a fuck. Be On Namek whenI get there and die. Retanes main objective ios to see they were all excavated from the planet.....

Let me pint out this is what Retane would do.... and i'll die writing him


I dont care if I fight RB by my lonesome. That planet is Retane's... end game!
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)