Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey there
#1
Anyone feel like doing a quest with me? I can go anywhere but Mercy and Hell. Though, it's not too difficult to use my ship to fly to Mercy and jump off Snake Way into Hell
Reply
#2
Quote:East ? Path of Fire

* Planet: Heavenj
* TP Rewards: 2
* Zeni Rewards: 0
* Done?: No


Description
Requirements
Difficulty: Hard

You have chosen to trek east, the Path of Fire. This road leads you to the high mountains, where temperatures begin to rise. Suddenly, you come to the entrance of an unusual valley: rocky paths snake along a sea of molten lava. Jagged stone pillars break the surface, giving it a menacing look. Strange, fiery golems mindlessly shuffle along the craggy arteries. They block your path, and appear to be ruthlessly strong. To touch them is to be burned, and energy attacks do little damage. Some will violently attack, but are they all the same? Will irrational strength be enough? Or is there something more to brute force?


Quote:TEMPLE OF FIRE
Master: Kagu
Attribute: Strength

The disciples of the Temple of Fire value strength above all else, whether it is physical might or power of energy. Fighters who have traversed the Path of Fire can come here to hone their offensive capabilities, and if they possess it, Pyrokinesis. They train under Kagu, who is the master of the temple. The disciplines that he teaches involve few defensives maneuvers other than dodging and blocking. They revolve around a barrage of swift, powerful strikes to overwhelm the opponent. Although developing strength requires aggression, Master Kagu stresses self-control and proper breath control, especially for Pyrokinesis users. Manipulators of fire are taught to use their gift in conjunction with their physical fighting forms, making them even deadlier opponents. The object of the art is to overwhelm. A basic power upgrade of 10 points to Strength and Attack Power is given for those who have trained for two weeks, but additional rewards may be given for exceptional training.

How does this sound?
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#3
Oh shit.

Guess what ability I have but never actually rped using or learning?

Pyrokinesis.

I'm all over that shit.
Reply
#4
Yeah I saw you had Pyro kinesis and thought it would be cool. was afraid you had already done it though lol. Guess not. Big Grin
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#5
The most I've ever done with it is light a stove. Where are you now in Heaven?
Reply
#6
yes sir
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#7
I mean, where in Heaven?

Also, what's the story on your internet? I roleplay pretty fast and actively when I get into things, so don't do this if you're gonna hold me back =o
Reply
#8
Buahaha, I just put all my TP into mentals, and I'm right on the 1200 mark. Yay for saving up TP. Level 2 Pyro ftw
Reply
#9
My internet connection dies on and off for a few minutes at most sometimes. Nothing major. And I have no Idea where in heaven I am....if you want I can rp tonight going east.

Edit: Damn you I don't even have one Sad lol
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#10
RP heading to the Dojo of Light. They're a pretty hospitible place, so anyone can just hang out there. Burter goes to the roof there when he's looking for a place to admire the view.
Reply
#11
okey dokey will do

edit: do I see him or does he pop up randomly or what?
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#12
Sup to you.
Reply
#13
I'll have an RP up tommorrow, Yamcha
Reply
#14
lol I didn't even realize you replied to this. Okey dokey.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#15
Ill have some thing up tonight. Sorry I haven't rped, got kinda busy today.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#16
I'm writing now, Yamcha.

I think you'll like this one.
Reply
#17
ok Big Grin cool I thought you forgot about me lol
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#18
Ka-Blam.
Reply
#19
You guys are doing a really great job. I like the relationship developing between Yamcha and Burter. Keep it up!

=D
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#20
Appreciated.

This has been a huge breath of fresh air
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)