12-04-2006, 03:59 AM
Anyone feel like doing a quest with me? I can go anywhere but Mercy and Hell. Though, it's not too difficult to use my ship to fly to Mercy and jump off Snake Way into Hell
|
Hey there
|
|
12-04-2006, 03:59 AM
Anyone feel like doing a quest with me? I can go anywhere but Mercy and Hell. Though, it's not too difficult to use my ship to fly to Mercy and jump off Snake Way into Hell
12-04-2006, 04:07 AM
Quote:East ? Path of Fire Quote:TEMPLE OF FIRE How does this sound?
12-04-2006, 04:11 AM
Oh shit.
Guess what ability I have but never actually rped using or learning? Pyrokinesis. I'm all over that shit.
12-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Yeah I saw you had Pyro kinesis and thought it would be cool. was afraid you had already done it though lol. Guess not.
12-04-2006, 04:16 AM
The most I've ever done with it is light a stove. Where are you now in Heaven?
12-04-2006, 04:20 AM
I mean, where in Heaven?
Also, what's the story on your internet? I roleplay pretty fast and actively when I get into things, so don't do this if you're gonna hold me back =o
12-04-2006, 04:22 AM
Buahaha, I just put all my TP into mentals, and I'm right on the 1200 mark. Yay for saving up TP. Level 2 Pyro ftw
12-04-2006, 04:23 AM
My internet connection dies on and off for a few minutes at most sometimes. Nothing major. And I have no Idea where in heaven I am....if you want I can rp tonight going east.
Edit: Damn you I don't even have one lol
12-04-2006, 04:24 AM
RP heading to the Dojo of Light. They're a pretty hospitible place, so anyone can just hang out there. Burter goes to the roof there when he's looking for a place to admire the view.
12-04-2006, 04:27 AM
Sup to you.
12-07-2006, 02:55 AM
I'll have an RP up tommorrow, Yamcha
12-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Ill have some thing up tonight. Sorry I haven't rped, got kinda busy today.
12-16-2006, 04:44 AM
I'm writing now, Yamcha.
I think you'll like this one.
12-16-2006, 05:05 AM
Ka-Blam.
12-16-2006, 05:15 AM
You guys are doing a really great job. I like the relationship developing between Yamcha and Burter. Keep it up!
=D "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
12-16-2006, 05:29 AM
Appreciated.
This has been a huge breath of fresh air |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|