Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MoA?!?!?!
#1
Who wants to see it come back?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
8) Whenever you find the time or the people for it feel free to run it. If I've been the reason this has been dead I apologize.
Reply
#3
Awesomes boss =D
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
Yeah... well... who would want to do MoA? *is just wondering*
Reply
#5
I do, I do.

Hey. What's MoA?
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I do, I do.

Hey. What's MoA?

Master of Assassins.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I do, I do.

Hey. What's MoA?

Master of Assassins.

Cap'n Silver is the current one
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62&dateline=1269533460]
Reply
#8
I think Gohan was the previous. Now its CS. =o

But, I so want this to come back. I want in.
Reply
#9
It's a god thing that was going on, and can be used for alot of plot use IC. Silver is the present, as some said, and I'm the previous. Details on it are always sketchy, which is the msot fun of it, but you can look at previous versions for the happenings in it.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#10
<.<' Bring it back. I want in. Ill kill Captain Silverware with his own spoon >=D
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#11
I don't need a spoon this time. I have two crimson blades!
Reply
#12
No offense to anybody, but let me talk to Uub before we actually decide on anything. He specifically said certain people shouldn't run it again
Reply
#13
Damned a MoA.

>=(
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#14
I'd like to partake in this again. =D
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
No offense to anybody, but let me talk to Uub before we actually decide on anything. He specifically said certain people shouldn't run it again

yeah hit me up whenever.
Reply
#16
You hit ME up, I don't have you on my list anymore
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
You hit ME up, I don't have you on my list anymore

I'd imagine...let me see if I have you on my list somewhere.
Reply
#18
If you want to throw your hat in on hosting MoA this time around, reply here. Uub has been given me authority to choose
Reply
#19
Alright...I'm throwing my hat into the ring..I'll run it as a coming back thing.
Reply
#20
My participation will completely depend on who is running it.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)