Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#61
Are you drunk Bryan?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#62
I Lol at you sir. I could simply join in on the tokens still?

I could be training for unlocked SPK. I doubt you would take on two people at one time with x20 powerups.

As I recall people kept saying even if you wrote like Stephen King and face rad, rad coule simeple post "lawl *posu*" or something, and totally own your ass. Needless to say though, I doubt I'm getting in on this whole Tokens ordeal. Though if you atk me on Namek whilst Im there, I will kill you. =\
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#63
I'm not drunk. TYVM


Last I checked I could always ouyt do someone. ANd not give a fuck about their level.

You want yo come get shit from me?You wuill see a fight. Come on die for it. Die fpor what you are most intessted in... I dare you....Wait.. you wont. I would. END GAME

See


Rooman33: alright we need to come to an agreement
Rooman33: wait, maybe not
Rooman33: are u sure that's hopw the tokens work?
Rooman33: we have to get all 21 to mercy?
enroshia: duh
enroshia: wtf? You think we just collect them for no reason?
Rooman33: no, lookit my post in rpg chat
enroshia: my reply stnds if it must
Rooman33: you're a goober you know that
Rooman33: look at my ki and look at yours
enroshia: IM a dick
enroshia: hmmm
Rooman33: lol, so like i said in my original statement
Rooman33: we need to come to an agreement
enroshia: you ki? I can fix that
enroshia: No
enroshia: FUCK NO!

Rooman33: because all i'd have to do is get one of each level and you have to face me to collect the reward
enroshia: I EARNED M<Y OKENS
FUCK ALL YOU OTHERS
enroshia: thats my statement
Rooman33: you take levels 1-2, ill take level 3s
enroshia: AND I AM STICKING TO IT
nope
Rooman33: ok retane
enroshia: DEad Aqua I guess
enroshia: Cause I am not giving up shit I earned
Rooman33: you dont have a single level 3 token retane
enroshia: And I eanred this shit not you.
enroshia: My names Bryan
Rooman33: ok Bryan
enroshia: All earths TOkens belong to Horsemen
Rooman33: look, if you want to be unreasonable, ill just wait for you to collect a bunch of tkens then ill kill you and take them
Rooman33: what fucking difference does it make what planet they come from?
enroshia: If you want to play that game then have at it
Rooman33: you need alll 7 of a level
enroshia: but know you will die
Rooman33: omg, way to play a dbz rpg retane
Rooman33: bryon
Rooman33: bryan*
Rooman33: look, you can be a dick if you want, congrats you're perpetuating your self made image
enroshia: yup... my character has 1 mission...
enroshia: simplistic\
Rooman33: i was trying to be reasonable but forget it
enroshia: mhm yup realistic
enroshia: Let you get 'best fucking prize' when Retane has been at this bullshit longer then you... fuck you and fuck that bull shit. I very well deserve to be at the top and IO ery well will fucking proove it
enroshia: I very*
Rooman33: ok... i'll trade you my level 3 at the end and i can go on getting level 2s
Rooman33: which isnt fair to me because level 1 + level 2 will likely = level 3 rewards but i'd like to think im reasonable
enroshia: no
enroshia: I earned every token I earned
Rooman33: ok, well if you wanna be unreasonable it's cool
Rooman33: i'll do my thing you do yours



I dont see it like Aqua does. ican gather so much and I get somuch of an award end game Aqua dont so im confuszed
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#64
First off learn to spell. Second its a game and your cussing up a storm while throwing a fit like a 5 year old. It's a game, I wish you luck in collecting your tokens but you need to chill.
Reply
#65
First, that convo was like 2 hours ago.

Second... WTF are you talking about?

Third, No matter what I have a level 3 token. If you want to cash in the level 3 tokens, you'll have to get mine from me which, to be honest, I don't see happening because, despite the fact tat even my base Ki (before the x20 modifier) is higher than yours, I still don't think you could out write me. I'm not trying to be arrogant... that's just my opinion.

I was trying to be civil and say that you could have the levels 1-2 uncontested and I would go for the level 3s and expect the same respect. This seemed fair to me as the level 1 rewards plus the rewards for the level 2 tokens will likely = that of the level 3 tokens.

You were all: "Rawr. I'll fucking fuck you dead! My tokens! All mine! No!"

So, I said it was fine. If you want to be that way, you could be unreasonable. If anything I was being nice to you. All posting our earlier aim convo did was show how irrational you're being.

Yet, this is an RPG and you can do whatever it is your heart desires so I encourage you to do just that. I just ask that you try to be realistic...

edit: and I agree with what Pikkon said above as well.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#66
You need to get 7 of one level for a prize. Level 3 is the best prize.
Reply
#67
Retane, you are being kind of unreasonable. You cannot own an entire planet. He only wants to get a token on that planet. You should reread the rules, it's not like the last tokens thing. You don't collect all tokens from one planet.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#68
Are all da tokens on Vegeta taken? I knows dat dey shiney and me wants em...me wants em all.
Reply
#69
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Are all da tokens on Vegeta taken? I knows dat dey shiney and me wants em...me wants em all.

The Level 2 one is the only one left
Reply
#70
This... sucks...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#71
What? That you have to actually earn your victory, instead of it being handed to you?
Reply
#72
Yes!

lol

Well, no. No problem earning it. Just got to stop and rethink things out now. I mean, technically my storyline has become corrupt because I guess I hadn't understood it really. I mean I kinda always wondered how things made sense and all. I mean now thinking about it, it can't actually be explained. At least I don't see how it can be, for me at least.

I based Retane around the Tokens persay. The initial ones that 13(Pan now) had been running. Those were suppose to be Tokens that a race needed to survive or keep their immortality or something. 13 gave it up, Burter took it and Jay Reno company produced new ones and said the others were fake. Technically that fucked up my storyline there and though I had caught eye to it, I hadn't really acknowledged the fact of it till about now, after understanding the rules of how it had changed and the fact you had to collect all of a certain level of tokens to obtain a reward.

Now I've got to sit and think of how to make sense of it all In-Character, then rethink how I should go about doing this Out of Character/ In-Character.


Also, I apologize for my ignorance.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#73
Well I changed my mind about taking the precious tokens Wink for now anyway. I just kicked myself in the shin for deleting a half done post I had for Turles...so I'm back at square one Sad.

Good luck on your token search...be careful though, the gleaming shinies will get unwanted attention....

Wait a minute, we can take the tokens from people? So I can sit back, let Retane or Aqua gather up the shinies then be all like the big guy from 'Life', "You want your cornbread?".

Or did I mis-read your post Vegeta? Or was that like a rule pertaining to the tokens that were before the ones that people are searching for now?
Reply
#74
Yo, Retane,

Haven't forgot about ya, I'll update you today
Reply
#75
How does one find out about tokens?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#76
It was a CNN post, so anyone is bound to know about it

Retane, I lied, I'll get it up tonight or tommorrow. Sorry. You can move ahead if you want, but I'll still jump in and do something
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)