Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
It could be because you are already taking up the character of Android 19. Only one character, plz.
Oh, and a message form the administration: "[H]ey jackass, stop cheating."
Thank you, have a nice day.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Your two IPs match.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Your IPs did match at one point. Your writing is extremely similar. Prove it by taking a picture of just your torso's and holding up signs signifying who is who.
Otherwise, I don't buy it
Banned Android 19
Unregistered
Yeah are writing is similar because austin sucks at roleplaying and I call him on the phone to tell him what to write
example:click me celipa
i gave him that idea because i posted the same thing on the questions/suggestions/update board so staff would read and i could join faster
If you want more proof check his and my PM we sent them to each other why would i send pm's to myself (I deleted my pm's so you will have to check my PM history or check 13's PM's i dont know if he deleted his.)guys please believe me
burter i sent you PM's check
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
All staff dealing with this should see the staff forum.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
You could easily have more then one IP at one house. I have over 20 IPs from my store. Just sayin, that excuse doesn't work.
The situation is being resolved
Banned Android 19
Unregistered
we are differerent listen beieve us
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
CHILL OUT.
STOP PMING ME
I SAID WE'RE DISCUSSING IT AND WE ARE
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
CHILL OUT.
STOP PMING ME
I SAID WE'RE DISCUSSING IT AND WE ARE
Bumping it and getting us irritated is not going to speed things up any, sad but true.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
I see someone replying. Before that happens, I'm locking this.
Wait on us to come to a decision.