Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
to all seaking action on earth
#1
Hey i just made a new role play in planet earth titled elimination:part one:chapter one. I am currently looking for someone to respond to this role play so go check it out if interested.
Reply
#2
This should have probably been posted in the RPG Discussion forum, which is inside the asylum. It's a sub-forum at the top.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
I know it's probable not appropiate but may I just say when I saw those two pictures you took I was rolling on the floor, tears flowing down my face in hysterics. That really made my day.
Reply
#4
Pete: hey you wanna go for a beer?
Bob: no I gotta go meat the kids at the pool
Pete: OMG WTF

This is why spelling is important. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. XD
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
Yeah, I was totally thinking Pokemon when I saw this.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#6
I have images of Pokemon sex now. For this, I hate you.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#7
XD. A19, you're hilarious.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Yeah, I was totally thinking Pokemon when I saw this.

I thought the Canadians were finally making their move. =/ *Disappointed*
Reply
#9
[Image: seakingse4.gif]

edit: Oh bugger. I was beaten. Shows what you get for not reading the replies first.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#10
Oh now I get it... Sea-king. God, how the hell did you guys spot that. *shrug*
Reply
#11
We're geeks.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#12
I read it as "seeking."

Yay for paradigms!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
Moved.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)