Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Move Contest!
#1
I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but if it doesn't, I apologize.

MOVE CONTEST!

I have enough Intell for 2 new moves, yet I'm lacking in the creativity department, so I'm offering 750 Zeni to any person that creates a move for me that I use. Obviously there is room for two moves, so you're eligable for 1,500 Zeni if I select your two.

Anyways, I don't have a preference to any kind of move, if you look in my character vault I use normal ki blasts and one that effects a persons will to fight. Well, to be honest, I'm looking for something exciting, not just a normal ki blast, I have enough of those, though they're still an open option. =D

Good luck to everyone. =D

(Contest ends in 2 weeks or if I'm wowed by two moves)
Reply
#2
Move-ed.

Hehe.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Energy Bullets: Pan charges a small ball of Ki in her hand and fires it at her opponent. Before impact, Pan closes her hand together and makes the ball split into dozens of small balls, about the size of a grape. Instead of exploding on contact, the tiny balls latch onto the body. Once Pan snaps her fingers, the balls explode.

Ki Slicer: Pan charges energy into her index and middle fingers. She then waves her arm around in quick, slicing motion towards her opponent. While doing so, the energy from her fingers come out in small, thin blade-like ki blasts. She can make the blade-like ki larger and stronger by instead charging the energy into the tips of all her fingers.

Never-ending Rush: Pan uses her expert martial art ability to the test. By charging energy into her hands and feet, she charges her opponent with incredible speed. She starts by slamming her foe with a bombardment of punches and kicks filled with energy. Every hit she makes creates a tiny explosion inside the enemy?s organs. She then grabs his/her face and flips over them to their back. Pan, still holding the head, kicks them into the air with the remaining energy in her feet. She follows her opponent into the air and delivers the final blow by clamping her hand together and sending her fists into his/her stomach. Works well with slow enemies.

Ki Whip: After creating a small orb of ki, Pan grips it into his hand and creates a sword of ki. Then, by using some more energy, the Halfling makes it flexible and longer, into the shape of a whip. The whip is about 8 feet long, and can be extended to its maximum of 15 feet. She can whip it, and cause some of the whip to explode on contact, or she can capture things with it. Her energy can be sent through it, but only in small amounts. Using the whip is about the same as using two sabers in its smallest form, and three sabers(body split, or something) in its longest form.

Well, here are some ideas. If you don?t like them, I?ll put down some more.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Ki Charges: Pan fires simple energy blasts toward the opponent when she closes her fists they explode to prevent the victim from dodging.

uh...where did I see this before? Oh yeah,

Energy Bullets: Pan charges a small ball of Ki in her hand and fires it at her opponent. Before impact, Pan closes her hand together and makes the ball split into dozens of small balls, about the size of a grape. Instead of exploding on contact, the tiny balls latch onto the body. Once Pan snaps her fingers, the balls explode.

Don't steal my ideas plz.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#5
lol @ Koola.

I remember someone though of this for a namekian, Kami perhaps? Don't remember.

This is really rough, so bear with me, plus I suck at move decriptions.

Arm Bomb(or something more appealing, can be used with other limbs I would assume <.<): Piccolo, in an act of desperation(maybe), tears off his own arm and charges it with ki, when he's satisfied with the ammount he throws it at his opponent, usually catching said person off guard, catching the limb. Piccolo uses this to his advantage and proceeds to blow it up.

As I said, its a rough idea.

Also, I'll put up my move that I got in store for Gramps(It'll make sense IC for him, though I'm sure you could adapt it).

Chi Hands: Piccolo forms an aura around his hands, make his melee attacks stronger, causeing more damage to his opponents. A nasty little trick is that the namekian can releas the energy in various ways, beams balls, ect. Though this attack isnt just an offensive one, it can be used on defence as well, reducing the damage somewhat from attacks. Using this attack over long battles will tire out the user greatly, leaving him open for attack. This move is based on ki pool, the more you have the longer you can sustain this move, though it will drain you quickly if you're facing a strong opponent.

<.< mod it to your liking or whatever. Obviously, it's not to be concidered a power up, just more IC damage done or whatever >_>'
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#6
If this is still going on, even though you're not Pan anymore, I'll give it a shot.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#7
it sure is. =D
Reply
#8
=) <- That's a link >_>

I shall be awaiting my payment, kind sir Wink
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Energy Bullets: Pan charges a small ball of Ki in her hand and fires it at her opponent. Before impact, Pan closes her hand together and makes the ball split into dozens of small balls, about the size of a grape. Instead of exploding on contact, the tiny balls latch onto the body. Once Pan snaps her fingers, the balls explode.

Ki Slicer: Pan charges energy into her index and middle fingers. She then waves her arm around in quick, slicing motion towards her opponent. While doing so, the energy from her fingers come out in small, thin blade-like ki blasts. She can make the blade-like ki larger and stronger by instead charging the energy into the tips of all her fingers.

Never-ending Rush: Pan uses her expert martial art ability to the test. By charging energy into her hands and feet, she charges her opponent with incredible speed. She starts by slamming her foe with a bombardment of punches and kicks filled with energy. Every hit she makes creates a tiny explosion inside the enemy?s organs. She then grabs his/her face and flips over them to their back. Pan, still holding the head, kicks them into the air with the remaining energy in her feet. She follows her opponent into the air and delivers the final blow by clamping her hand together and sending her fists into his/her stomach. Works well with slow enemies.

Ki Whip: After creating a small orb of ki, Pan grips it into his hand and creates a sword of ki. Then, by using some more energy, the Halfling makes it flexible and longer, into the shape of a whip. The whip is about 8 feet long, and can be extended to its maximum of 15 feet. She can whip it, and cause some of the whip to explode on contact, or she can capture things with it. Her energy can be sent through it, but only in small amounts. Using the whip is about the same as using two sabers in its smallest form, and three sabers(body split, or something) in its longest form.

Well, here are some ideas. If you don?t like them, I?ll put down some more.

All are awesome, second one is brilliant.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
1,500 Zeni to Android 17 please.

I'm still looking for more moves though...so I'm willing to dish out a few more zeni to any that I like. =D
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Energy Bullets: Pan charges a small ball of Ki in her hand and fires it at her opponent. Before impact, Pan closes her hand together and makes the ball split into dozens of small balls, about the size of a grape. Instead of exploding on contact, the tiny balls latch onto the body. Once Pan snaps her fingers, the balls explode.

Ki Slicer: Pan charges energy into her index and middle fingers. She then waves her arm around in quick, slicing motion towards her opponent. While doing so, the energy from her fingers come out in small, thin blade-like ki blasts. She can make the blade-like ki larger and stronger by instead charging the energy into the tips of all her fingers.

Never-ending Rush: Pan uses her expert martial art ability to the test. By charging energy into her hands and feet, she charges her opponent with incredible speed. She starts by slamming her foe with a bombardment of punches and kicks filled with energy. Every hit she makes creates a tiny explosion inside the enemy?s organs. She then grabs his/her face and flips over them to their back. Pan, still holding the head, kicks them into the air with the remaining energy in her feet. She follows her opponent into the air and delivers the final blow by clamping her hand together and sending her fists into his/her stomach. Works well with slow enemies.

Ki Whip: After creating a small orb of ki, Pan grips it into his hand and creates a sword of ki. Then, by using some more energy, the Halfling makes it flexible and longer, into the shape of a whip. The whip is about 8 feet long, and can be extended to its maximum of 15 feet. She can whip it, and cause some of the whip to explode on contact, or she can capture things with it. Her energy can be sent through it, but only in small amounts. Using the whip is about the same as using two sabers in its smallest form, and three sabers(body split, or something) in its longest form.

Well, here are some ideas. If you don?t like them, I?ll put down some more.

All are awesome, second one is brilliant.

Thx very much. I'm gonna use all of them since Pan/Piccolo didn't use them.

Edit: Well...if Piccolo does use one of them after all, then he can...
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#12
oh, I'm not giving my opinions on them until after others post theirs, I'm sorry. lol

I'm excited about the ones I see, but 17 hit the head on the nail with the few that he sent me via PM. I plan on building my intell a bit so I'll be in need of moves, so don't worry about them going to waste. =D
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
oh, I'm not giving my opinions on them until after others post theirs, I'm sorry. lol

I'm excited about the ones I see, but 17 hit the head on the nail with the few that he sent me via PM. I plan on building my intell a bit so I'll be in need of moves, so don't worry about them going to waste. =D

Well...you don't have to use them. (kinda wants to use them in afterthought)
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)