Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2006 Chubbs Roleplay Awards (Nominations)
#1
Alright, here is your chance to nominate the role players of the year. Consider this the Academy Awards for Chubbs for 2006. Here are some rules for this specific thread.

1. THIS IS A NOMINATION ONLY THREAD. Do not discuss your nominations in this thread, a separate thread will be made for that. Simply post your nominations and label them according to the category for which you want them to be considered (and links if it is a specific thread award).
2. You may not nominate your own work under any circumstance.
3. You may nominate a MAXIMUM of ONE RPer/ thread per category.
4. If you see that someone has already been nominated, there is no need to nominate them again, so you might as well either nominate someone else or leave that specific category blank.
5. The nomination period will last for 48 hours. I will post the voting thread when this thread closes.
6. Follow the rules or your nomination won't count.

This is only the nomination thread. From these nominations, I will create a separate voting thread. Though there is no way to enforce this, I do ask that no reciprocal voting take place (aka: ?You vote for me and I?ll vote for you.?) It would be nice for these awards to actually mean something, after all.

The categories for nomination are as follows:

Quote:2006 Chubbs Roleplay Awards

Best Quest of 2006: (Character Name - quest link)
Best Saga performance of 2006: (Character Name - saga link)
Best Personal RP of 2006: (Character Name - Personal RP link)
Most Comedic Character of 2006: (Character Name)
Best Group Performance RP of 2006 (Characters Names - RP link)
Best Character of 2006: (Character Name)
Best Newcomer of 2006: (Character Name) *must have joined Chubbs for the first time in 2006
Best RPer of 2006: (Character Name)

Under the best Quest nomination, you must nominate a single RPer's performance, not the whole quest. Thus, you list the character's name AND the link to the quest. Also, learning a technique or power boost counts as a personal RP.

To nominate anyone, copy and paste the above nomination form and fill in whatever categories for which you?d like to nominate someone. If you don?t want to nominate someone for a specific category, just leave it blank.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#2
I have the answer to your question, Tapion, being edited into my first post by Rad. We won't be adding a helpful staffer award because these are the roleplay awards. Please direct any questions or discussions to the discussion thread I have made for this topic.

THIS THREAD IS FOR NOMINATIONS ONLY.

Thanks all.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#3
Best Quest of 2006:

Best Saga performance of 2006: (Minoshia - DA06 )

Best Personal RP of 2006:

Most Comedic Character of 2006: Krillin

Best Group Performance RP of 2006 (Civil Unrest - Red Stallions) I know that Red Stallions started in 2005, but it carried over through the new year.

Best Character of 2006: Super Buu

Best Newcomer of 2006:

Best RPer of 2006: Android 17
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#4
2006 Chubbs Roleplay Awards

Best Saga performance of 2006: Aqua - FoF (too lazy for a link)
Best Personal RP of 2006: Super Buu - Eye of the Tiger (Lord Vine Training)
Best Character of 2006: Android 20
Best Newcomer of 2006: Aqua
Best RPer of 2006: Super Buu
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#5
Best Saga performance of 2006: Bra : PC3

Best Personal RP of 2006: Super Buu : Monster Within 2

Most Comedic Character of 2006: Raditzu

Best Character of 2006: Android 20

Best Newcomer of 2006: Tapion (previously known as Pikkon)

Best RPer of 2006: Krillin
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#6
2006 Chubbs Roleplay Awards

Best Quest of 2006: Dana - Day Care

Most Comedic Character of 2006: Panbuukin

Best Character of 2006: Raditzu

Best Newcomer of 2006: Android 16
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#7
Best Quest of 2006: Kid Buu/Sno - Take Two
Best Saga performance of 2006: Android 17 - Prophecy's Child 3 (throughout)
Best Personal RP of 2006: Kid Buu/Sno - Veni Vidi Vici
Most Comedic Character of 2006: Raditzu
Best Group Performance RP of 2006: The Plastic King!
Best Character of 2006: Bra
Best Newcomer of 2006: Spopovich (If you were another character before Blue, then this is moot >_>)
Best RPer of 2006: Sno (who didn't see that coming?)
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
Thanks to those who have nominated others so far. This is just a reminder that the nominations will conclude in 24 hours. Though I know there are more dramatic things going on at the moment, I'd love to get in as many nominations as possible for all the categories.

Thanks All!
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#9
Less than 12 hours before the nominations close. If someone you think deserves a title doesn't get it, I don't want to hear any complaints if you don't nominate them.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#10
Best Newcomer of 2006: Yamcha
Reply
#11
Best Quest of 2006: Aqua man- Lollipops and Candycanes
Best Saga performance of 2006: (Character Name - saga link)
Best Personal RP of 2006: Turles-The price of victory
Most Comedic Character of 2006:
Best Group Performance RP of 2006: XTC
Best Character of 2006: Paragus
Best Newcomer of 2006: Tenshinahan *must have joined Chubbs for the first time in 2006
Best RPer of 2006: Raditzu
Reply
#12
I'll still add nominations, but please note what I said in the rules of the voting thread: Late nominations will be added but the voting will not start over. Therefore, the late nominations, due to the tardiness of their referals, will be at a disadvantage. If you want me to have other nominations edited in, go ahead and post them here or PM me.

@MC - I had Celipia edit in your nominations. However, for your group performance nomination, you must have a specific thread to refer to, not just a group. If you have a thread in mind, please provide the link. If not, thank you for the other nominations including my own ^_^
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#13
So in the end its blatant bull shit. Untill someone has read every fukcing thing in 2006...

I'm a hypocrite. I only voted what I read.

oh let me point out....


Quote:Best Saga performance of 2006: Aqua - FoF (too lazy for a link)

And Aqua's date?

Unless I missed something. If I did then FoF shit should be allowed s wel?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#14
Only three people (Seventeen, Reijin, and Bra) roleplayed in FoFII in 2006, unless you count my and Burter's finale posts.

Aqua was in PCIII, not FoFII.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
Yeah, I've only been in one saga so I just assumed it was a typo.

As for this being bullshit (and I assume you were joking)... every top "x" list is like this. Think about it, the top 100 songs list of all time on VH1 wasn't made by people who have heard every song ever and absolutely knew what songs were better than every other song. Rather, the list (much like this one) is comprised of people voting for their favorites. "Favorites," in this instance, meaning those threads or characters or RPers that just stuck out in their mind enough to nominate or vote for.

That being said, I do encourage people to read some, if not all, of the thread specific categories before voting. Yet, I do understand that I can't force people to do this so we really have this as about objective as it's going to get on a messageboard.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Best Group Performance RP of 2006: XTC

Link ?(
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)