Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Decision
#1
PEOPLE OF CHUBBS, lend me your oppinions. As you know, I've been developing my character and need oppinions. I need to know which you've prefered so far, teen Bulma or Adult Bulma?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#2
Aye. Teen Bulma. Dunno why, I just liked how it all...'fit together'.

My 0.02$
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
Come on guys. Srsly, I feel like I'm going back and forth with Bulma.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#4
Teen
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#5
Adult.
Reply
#6
Adult.
Reply
#7
Depends. Bulma doesn't change a whole lot between teen and adult, she mainly just becomes less of a tease and more of a genius. There's also the 'dragon protecting her eggs' aspect for the children. This is going by the show's standards, since I'm not sure how close you roleplay Bulma to the show. Personally I prefer teen Bulma because she was more lighthearted, but it's really up to what you want to roleplay. Perhaps once you've developed her enough, she can be returned to an adult (because she's 'learned her lessons' mayhaps.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
Thanks, appreciate your thoughts guys. My Bulma differs from the one in the anime, save for her scientific knowlege. Speaking of which, I higher staff's oppinion on an idea.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)