Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Frozen Throne
#1
No, seriously, I've been wanting to get a group to play some FFA for a while now, and I keep getting told "I don't have Warcraft 3" everytime I ask people. I'm aching to get some repeat WC3 games going, FFA, 1v1, whatever we want (I hate "comp stomp" type games though). I prefer playing against people I know rather than the dick ass bnet community.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#2
I may buy this. The cracked version allows no bnet soooo
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#3
Bojack Wrote:I may buy this. The cracked version allows no bnet soooo

I know a way to play online for free without the disk. It involves a cracked version and an original install with a good CD-Key, and some knowledge of the computer though. If you're interested, I can teach you.
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#4
steadychillin

Whisper me.

Edit: I'm terrible at melee.
Reply
#5
Joe Wrote:I know a way to play online for free without the disk. It involves a cracked version and an original install with a good CD-Key, and some knowledge of the computer though. If you're interested, I can teach you.

Can't believe I'm turning down free shit, but I want the box and everything. Same reason I'm buying WoW, and not just upgrading my account when my trial expires.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#6
Just buy the game you faggots, it's cheap as hell these days.

I have played TFT a LOT. Mostly custom games in the last few years. If you want a game, let me know. I've been itching for an excuse to pick it back up again.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
Super Buu Wrote:Just buy the game you faggots, it's cheap as hell these days.

FTW. Also, I don't think we're supposed to be talking about illegal matters on this forum.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
For the record it's still 40 bucks.
Reply
#9
Whoopedy doo. Learn to pay for goods and services?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#10
Cain Wrote:For the record it's still 40 bucks.

Dude... where are you shopping?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url...+3&x=0&y=0
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#11
Raditzu Wrote:Dude... where are you shopping?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url...+3&x=0&y=0

He meant the battle chest.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#12
I played for a few hours last night, my addiction to this game is apparently going to last until the end of time (or until the last non-DOTA maps are wiped out). Anyone want to play tonight, let me know.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
I reformat my computer to get the integrated graphics running again (shouldn't have to). But my copy of the reign of chaos and the cd key for that and tft are missing. No mo' wc3 fo me. :-(
Reply
#14
I have a basic Warcraft III key I'd be willing to part with for no cost. Just gotta dig it up.

EDIT: I got the game in like 02 or something. I forget when it came out. So its not..>.> yeah.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)