02-19-2007, 12:25 AM
All art posted in this thread in there forms and shapes therein is owned by N.i.n.j.A. Sorry no requests yet. Constructive criticisms only.
![[Image: Predator.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/iNsaneous/Sigs/Predator.jpg)
![[Image: Predator.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/iNsaneous/Sigs/Predator.jpg)
|
Even King Cold has a Gallery...
|
|
02-19-2007, 12:25 AM
All art posted in this thread in there forms and shapes therein is owned by N.i.n.j.A. Sorry no requests yet. Constructive criticisms only.
![]()
02-19-2007, 02:04 AM
How long have you been doing gfx?
Also, do you take gfx making seriously? That will just help me process the level you're on compared to the sigs you made. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
02-19-2007, 07:12 AM
I've been messing around with gfx for a few months now. I wouldn't say I take gfx too seriously, as I'm preoccupied with alot of things most of the time.
02-19-2007, 08:41 AM
The border on the Spawn sig looks weird...like it should go beyond the bottom edge of the sig...
Sorry to be short but I don't have the time now, just wanted to point it out. =D [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
02-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Tried my hand again.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
02-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold Supamegahaipabadassu!!! <3 ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
02-19-2007, 09:41 PM
that one looks like you blured a C4D, a lot.
02-19-2007, 10:07 PM
I did. You should clear your inbox.
02-19-2007, 11:12 PM
the Venom one and the Spiderman ones shows you have a lot of potential.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
02-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Stop lurking. Start C&&C'ing.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
02-22-2007, 12:28 AM
You should try erasing your strokes over the render >.>
04-26-2007, 01:40 PM
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Somebody's been practicing, lol. Very nice work man.The only problem I san think of right now is the text in the top Spawn sig. It's black so you can't really read it, lol. I like that fact that each sig is a different style but I'm gunna tell you like I told Jeice. I think you should stick with one style at a time then when you get used to it you can move onto the next one. Doing it all at once can get confusing and sometimes you'll miss cool tricks from some styles. =(
But, this is only a suggestion from a like 5 foot 1/16th Saiyan. =P
06-03-2007, 07:48 PM
some more work.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
06-03-2007, 07:49 PM
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
06-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Agent X owns. I like the color scheme as well, the bg and pic flows near seamlessly. I like text though, I feel it gives purpose to the sig, something besides just.
Other then that I love that one. ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
06-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Deadpool > Agent X. Thanks for the c&c.
06-04-2007, 05:24 AM
When will you be taking requests? :o
06-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Soon. More sigs.
![]() ![]()
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|