Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I've been looking for good co-op games all day. After a laggy hour of Splinter Cell with some dude from Denmark, I was about ready to call it quits, then I discovered this. It's supposed to be Star Fox 64 mixed with Custom Robo, then sent online. You can upgrade your ships and then fly around shooting people. Oh, and it's free.
Trailer
I'll probably be joining the same server as the SA goons, which is 'JOYMUS'. At level 11, choose the 'ANI' nation.
There are four types of ship you can choose to be. Generic fighter, Bomber, Medic/Buffer, and Tank/Turret. I'm probably gonna be Generico or Buffer.
You can download it here. I'm going to install it tomorrow, but maybe I can meet some others too. =D I'll have Ventrilo set up with my new mic, so I'm looking forward to it.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
[00:08] Spencer: Ya know what? I'll paly wit' ya. Boh boh boh.
[00:09] Mangul: I'll do it.
[00:06] Johnny: OMFG
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
GO CHUBBS SQUADRON!
Likesay, I won't be able to play it tonight. But whoever wants to meet up tomorrow can.
Specs copied from wikipedia:
Pentium III 1 GHz equiv. CPU, 256MB RAM, Internet access, DirectX 9.0, 32MB 3D accelerator VGA card, sound card, 2GB hard drive space
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Fuck. I need a new computer.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'm up to level 8 on my I-Gear, and so far it's pretty sweet. Yes, you can do barrel rolls.
I'm forcing people to download this. Get in game >=O
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
I got it this morning, played for a little while, level7, I-Gear.
Which server are you guys on? I'm on the "T" one, can't think of the name. IGN: Dagurasu
edit: Trimus. Also, Im on now..
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I'll probably be joining the same server as the SA goons, which is 'JOYMUS'. At level 11, choose the 'ANI' nation.
I'm at 11 now =D
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Missed that
Level8 now.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I'll probably be joining the same server as the SA goons, which is 'JOYMUS'. At level 11, choose the 'ANI' nation.
I'm at 11 now =D
Just for clarification, 'ANI' is the Arlington nation, correct?
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Correctamundo.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
I'm downloading now. Maybe I'll decide to play.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Level eleven I-Gear, 'ANI' nation. =B
Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
I'm at 55% downloaded...stupid massive file. I'll be installing and playing after this gets finished =o
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
My I-Gear is at 15, but I'm most likely going to start an M-Gear for whoever I level with at low levels, Alex Johnny Fagovich etc.
Oh and btw: Name is Karguro.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
21% downloading at 311KB/sec.
314 now.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Hey Greg.
Be able tonight if you can, please. I'd like to get into it with someone right away. =D
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
For anyone with Vista, Space Cowboy isn't supported. As I just found out.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Fuck Vista.
I'm D/Ling the sucker.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Spopovich
For anyone with Vista, Space Cowboy isn't supported. As I just found out.
I think I saw something about a fix for a certain Vista on the forums.
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
-_- All I saw was that it didn't work...
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Hey Greg, I'll start a character on Joymus - Since that where everyone else is making theirs. Prob same name(assuming that they dont share 1 user DB).
To anyone: Hit me up on aim so we can set up something :p
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
|