Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Space Cowboy Online
#1
I've been looking for good co-op games all day. After a laggy hour of Splinter Cell with some dude from Denmark, I was about ready to call it quits, then I discovered this. It's supposed to be Star Fox 64 mixed with Custom Robo, then sent online. You can upgrade your ships and then fly around shooting people. Oh, and it's free.

Trailer

I'll probably be joining the same server as the SA goons, which is 'JOYMUS'. At level 11, choose the 'ANI' nation.

There are four types of ship you can choose to be. Generic fighter, Bomber, Medic/Buffer, and Tank/Turret. I'm probably gonna be Generico or Buffer.

You can download it here. I'm going to install it tomorrow, but maybe I can meet some others too. =D I'll have Ventrilo set up with my new mic, so I'm looking forward to it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
[00:08] Spencer: Ya know what? I'll paly wit' ya. Boh boh boh.

[00:09] Mangul: I'll do it.

[00:06] Johnny: OMFG
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES

GO CHUBBS SQUADRON!

Likesay, I won't be able to play it tonight. But whoever wants to meet up tomorrow can.

Specs copied from wikipedia:
Pentium III 1 GHz equiv. CPU, 256MB RAM, Internet access, DirectX 9.0, 32MB 3D accelerator VGA card, sound card, 2GB hard drive space
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Fuck. I need a new computer.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#4
I'm up to level 8 on my I-Gear, and so far it's pretty sweet. Yes, you can do barrel rolls.

I'm forcing people to download this. Get in game >=O
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
I got it this morning, played for a little while, level7, I-Gear.

Which server are you guys on? I'm on the "T" one, can't think of the name. IGN: Dagurasu


edit: Trimus. Also, Im on now..
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I'll probably be joining the same server as the SA goons, which is 'JOYMUS'. At level 11, choose the 'ANI' nation.
I'm at 11 now =D
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
Missed that Tongue

Level8 now.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I'll probably be joining the same server as the SA goons, which is 'JOYMUS'. At level 11, choose the 'ANI' nation.
I'm at 11 now =D
Just for clarification, 'ANI' is the Arlington nation, correct?
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#9
Correctamundo.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#10
I'm downloading now. Maybe I'll decide to play.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#11
Level eleven I-Gear, 'ANI' nation. =B
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#12
I'm at 55% downloaded...stupid massive file. I'll be installing and playing after this gets finished =o
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#13
My I-Gear is at 15, but I'm most likely going to start an M-Gear for whoever I level with at low levels, Alex Johnny Fagovich etc.

Oh and btw: Name is Karguro.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
21% downloading at 311KB/sec.

314 now.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#15
Hey Greg.

Be able tonight if you can, please. I'd like to get into it with someone right away. =D
Reply
#16
For anyone with Vista, Space Cowboy isn't supported. As I just found out.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#17
Fuck Vista.


I'm D/Ling the sucker.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Spopovich
For anyone with Vista, Space Cowboy isn't supported. As I just found out.

I think I saw something about a fix for a certain Vista on the forums.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#19
-_- All I saw was that it didn't work...
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#20
Hey Greg, I'll start a character on Joymus - Since that where everyone else is making theirs. Prob same name(assuming that they dont share 1 user DB).

To anyone: Hit me up on aim so we can set up something :p
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)