Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Space Cowboy Online
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
Quote:Originally posted by Spopovich
For anyone with Vista, Space Cowboy isn't supported. As I just found out.

I think I saw something about a fix for a certain Vista on the forums.

Where? I've been looking around but I can't find it. =/

Edit: Found it.
Reply
#22
I'm at level 19 now. How's everyone else doing?
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#23
Do people still play this? I'm going to download it later.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#24
There's still a big community around it on SomethingAwful, so I know it's still alive. I had to delete it from my compy to make more room for pronz, but I might re-download it soon. I still think it's an awesome free game, just haven't played it in ages due to other-gamely distractions.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#25
It's called AirRivals now.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)