Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pretty Please
#1
Could someone make me a Kankuro sig for a Naruto Rpg, pleeeease? Big Grin
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#2
Come on, you know you want to. I've seen all you skilled people making awsome signatures.
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#3
Provide an image and I may.
Reply
#4
[Image: Kankuro.jpg]
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#5
So?
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#6
You should wait 72 hours before bumping. FYI
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#7
Sad
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#8
Aww I guess no one..
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#9
There are two people there. I'm not big on Naruto so you gotta tell me who's who. I'll see what I can come up with later.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#10
Okay, the guy wearing black on the right is the actual character Kankuro. The other person thing in the picture is his puppet. Big Grin
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#11
Bump?
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#12
I honestly forgot about this, bro. My bad. PM the pic along with any specs you might have, so I'll see it when I sign on later. XD
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#13
[Image: Kankuro_havik.jpg]

That good?
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#14
YES! Thankyou! Big Grin
[Image: Dende_Chubbs.jpg]
Reply
#15
You're very welcome. Sorry it took a while.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)