Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need a good sig...
#1
Could someone please make me a good Nappa sig? I would really appreciate it. If you havent read my other thread, I was wondering if anyone could make the sig with a pic of Nappa BEFORE he gets to earth. And if the text could say "For one Year I have waited for this day.....Kakarott..."

Thanks
Reply
#2
please guys(and girls), i would REALLY appreciate it.
Reply
#3
I think there were a couple in Jeice's and Violet's gallery.. Ask for their permission to use one >.>

Edited: I believe its in Vi's Sig Gallery page 2 >.>
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#4
Not to your specs, but this is an old one I made for the previous Nappa.

[Image: Nappa2.jpg]
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#5
it's still really a cool one. could i use that one for right now Tapion?
Reply
#6
he already said yes :x
Reply
#7
[Image: Nappa.jpg]

[Image: NappaAnger.jpg]

Although I may make one cuz I'm so friggin bored.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
[Image: Nappa.jpg]

[Image: NappaAnger.jpg]

Although I may make one cuz I'm so friggin bored.

If your bored you should think about making me one as well.
Reply
#9
Got any pics?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
I'll pm them to you so I dont completly take over this thread.
Reply
#11
[Image: NappaJune.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
I like it.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#13
Sweet mother of GOD.

<3's 18


I'll get on one, Nappster.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#14
k Vi thanks.
And yeah 18, that's hot
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
[Image: NappaJune.jpg]

LOVE IT! <3 <3 <3 <3
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#16
I gotta be honest, I just love the stock.
Reply
#17
..I love you 18.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#18
Lol.

It took me forever to find that stock, and NO it's not from deviant art.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#19
render*

:x


And it's a nice signature, seems a little washed out though. Tad dull for my taste though.
Reply
#20
It looks like nappa stayed in the sun just a bit to long...the sig I love, the stock meh could be better but then again, thats why I just give opinion and you guys make em.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)