Could someone please make me a good Nappa sig? I would really appreciate it. If you havent read my other thread, I was wondering if anyone could make the sig with a pic of Nappa BEFORE he gets to earth. And if the text could say "For one Year I have waited for this day.....Kakarott..."
Thanks
please guys(and girls), i would REALLY appreciate it.
Posts: 12
Threads: 23
Joined: May 2007
I think there were a couple in Jeice's and Violet's gallery.. Ask for their permission to use one >.>
Edited: I believe its in Vi's Sig Gallery page 2 >.>
Posts: 0
Threads: 97
Joined: Jul 2006
Not to your specs, but this is an old one I made for the previous Nappa.
it's still really a cool one. could i use that one for right now Tapion?
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Although I may make one cuz I'm so friggin bored.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
![[Image: Nappa.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/Nappa.jpg)
![[Image: NappaAnger.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/NappaAnger.jpg)
Although I may make one cuz I'm so friggin bored.
If your bored you should think about making me one as well.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Got any pics?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
I'll pm them to you so I dont completly take over this thread.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
I like it.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Sweet mother of GOD.
<3's 18
I'll get on one, Nappster.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
k Vi thanks.
And yeah 18, that's hot
Posts: 0
Threads: 97
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
![[Image: NappaJune.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/NappaJune.jpg)
LOVE IT!
<3 <3 <3 <3
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
I gotta be honest, I just love the stock.
Posts: 0
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Lol.
It took me forever to find that stock, and NO it's not from deviant art.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
render*
:x
And it's a nice signature, seems a little washed out though. Tad dull for my taste though.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
It looks like nappa stayed in the sun just a bit to long...the sig I love, the stock meh could be better but then again, thats why I just give opinion and you guys make em.