Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Returning
#1
Lucky I caught the Inactive post when I did.

M'k, would my length of time before being deactivated be directly in two weeks after the note about Inactivity post was made or is every member set to a different clock?

Reason I ask is because I'm just now getting a hold on everything that's change in my life over the last month and I wouldn't want to lose Goten only days before I begin role playing again.
Reply
#2
You're not marked as inactive, I saw your post in the step out thread. However, I strongly suggest you post sometime because you've already been gone a while. So just try to post once every 2 weeks.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Perfect, will do.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)