Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[STAFF ONLY] Moves
#1
Need these Combos approved....

Origin:

Quote:Shotgun Kamehameha- Similiar to the original Kamehameha Wave, but when the blast is relased, like a shotgun the attack spreads out hitting different spots or multiple foes. The closer the attack the stronger it is.


Demise- A grey energy matter in the shape of a skull. As it hurls at its target, it emits a scream that is said to be the scream of 100 souls. This rare attack is Retane's strongest move.

Windstorm- Retane places one arm across his chest and the other in front of him. He rolls them over each other in a 360 roll and creates what seems like wind whilring around his forearms. This attack can be either shot, at the foe, which the winds are razor sharp(Like Pikkons Hyper tornado), or used to propel other attacks from the arms into faster speeds.

Stealth- After much training Retane can create KI attacks that appear out of thin air anywhere he chooses around the area he is in. This is a great move to send a move such as Demise and other such moves at his opponent without them suspecting a thing.


Spread Demise(Shotgun Kamehameha and Demis)- Little orbs shoot out from the mass of demise to usualy tackle the souls of the weak beings about and eliminate them from the world, if they cant take the attack.

Reapers Wrath(Stealth if needed with Demise)- Taking on Spread Demise, the namekian takes the his face as the image of a skull and can loose mini Demises at a foe from a 'face shot'.

Forced Windstorm Fists(Windstorm+ Stealth)= FIghting Gokua made the warrior develop a better physical attack. While enacting the Winstorm on his forearms, it can sneak upon his fists and deal a little extra damage.

Panic Bomb(Solar Blast and Phosphoorous Bomb)= A green orb is formed and launched into the air, if you sight it, your sight is blinded and your breath Is burnt away from you for a mater of a moments
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#2
No

Huh?

Yes

Yes, but don't god-mode it
Reply
#3
Reapers Wrath(Stealth + Demise)- Using Stealth, the namekian encases his face with a mini image of his Demise, giving off the look that his face is that of a skull. The Reaper can then fire a miniature Demise at his foe from his face. The attack is much weaker then the original attack because of it's small size.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#4
Yes
Reply
#5
Thanks alot! Could I ask, why did Spread Demisee get shot down?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#6
No move can insta-kill. Regardless of how weak a person it says it will insta-kill.
Reply
#7
Eh? Oooooh! I didn't mean it like that. I meant that it's Retane's way of ridding Retane of a Mob of innocent civilians. here let me rephrase it and maybe that will work.

Spread Demise(Shotgun Kamehameha and Demis)- After forming the initial Demise, the gray mass starts forward, only to burst into many, miniature skulls making the each mass of energy weaker and less effective, but allows the warrior to attack multiple targets.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#8
That's fine.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#9
Good stuff =D
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#10
The Seventh Sense: (Combo if KS3 and Shadow blanket) : By extending his sense through his own ki, the mercenary can know the actions of everyone. Within his cloud, mist or pure black blanket.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#11
bump
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#12
I say no, since that pretty much sounds like Foresight to me.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#13
The Seventh Sense: (Combo if KS3 and Shadow blanket) : By extending his sense through his own ki, the mercenary can sense the body figures and ventures of a fight as it reaches him. He can keep count of those with life and those that die from his Ki sense, no matter their form. NOte: Ths does not forsee things!
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#14
[19:20:28] Retane: it can sense ANYONE within the darkness
[19:20:34] Retane: even androids
[19:20:36] Rebinator: No
[19:20:57] Retane: So if we go pitch bllack....
[19:20:59] Rebinator: You're basically using a best move to make a loophole
[19:21:04] Rebinator: that's not gonna fly

Final decision
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)