Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nara Shikamaru
#1
When AD comes back up, I'm gonna put Ganon on the back burner for awhile and work on this well-known and liked character from Naruto. His lazy personality suits me well, and he'll be my outlet to be myself, instead of an evil psychopath.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a sig and avi. I'd be very appreciative.
Reply
#2
[Image: ShikamaruAva.jpg]
[Image: Shikamaru.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
+1 hot sexu for you.
Reply
#4
Awww... memories...

btw ns on picking the best character in Naruto.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
But he didn't pick Shino.
Reply
#6
I love Shika. I'm only on Ep 194, but so far he's proven to be the awesomest character around. With a bit a meditation, he can beat anyone. Period. He's like a lazy Batman.
Reply
#7
Pfft. He's cool yeah, but Kabuto Yakushi ftw.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#8
Psh. You cretins. Kankurou is superior, despite his being pushed to the wayside in favor of Gaara.
Reply
#9
Kabuto got beat by Naruto. Like pwnd. Thusly he = lose.

Kankurou is just creepy. Like Michael Jackson. Make up and all.
Reply
#10
Kankaro is lame. Temari is the best of the sand trio
Reply
#11
Shino Aburame is the bomb diggity! I like Kabuto second best though.
Reply
#12
Oh man, spam in the workshop o.O ...anyways, nice sig 18 I like what you did with the bg a lot. The only thing I'm not liking is the text, I think the font should've been the same as the font in the avi. Other then that it looks pretty good Big Grin.
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#13
Blue Wrote:Kabuto got beat by Naruto. Like pwnd. Thusly he = lose.

Alright then, if we are talking in terms of fighting ability Shikumara is no way near the top. And yes, naruto and Kabuto would both pwn him. And at the end of the day, Naruto was the one lying on the floor unconcious not Kabuto.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#14
In terms of power, yes. In terms of strategic ability and planning, Shika beats Naruto by a long shot, and Kabuto by a decent margin as well. That's how he would beat them. When you can predict how your enemy will move, there's no way for them to beat you.
Reply
#15
Shika is the coolest, but not really my favorite. Awesome character choice.

Now Jeice, get back to work on me plz.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#16
Blue Wrote:In terms of power, yes. In terms of strategic ability and planning, Shika beats Naruto by a long shot, and Kabuto by a decent margin as well. That's how he would beat them. When you can predict how your enemy will move, there's no way for them to beat you.

Shikamaru lacks chakra.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#17
I wouldn't say he lacks Chakra. I'd say he just can't compete with the precise Chakra control of some of the main characters.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#18
Not quite, Heather. He has good control, and probably a good pool of Chakra too. After all, he was able to hold off two Sannin level ninja with his Shadow Copy Jutsu. He's just lazy. So when he gets tired, like me, he just says fuck it and gives up.
Reply
#19
Blue Wrote:In terms of power, yes. In terms of strategic ability and planning, Shika beats Naruto by a long shot, and Kabuto by a decent margin as well. That's how he would beat them. When you can predict how your enemy will move, there's no way for them to beat you.

In terms of strategic ability, Shika's the best period. That doesn't mean he could beat them, he just has the advantage intelligence wise. Don't forget, naruto probably has twice as much chakra as Shika. He wouldn't be able to keep up. Even when he fought Temari, he gave up due to lack of chakra even though he had her on the ropes.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#20
He gave up yeah, but I don't think he was really that low on chakra. He's gone longer and harder than that on plenty of occasions. The thing is, he knew he won, and the spectators knew he won. That was enough. And besides, he doesn't like hurting women, which he would have had to if he had continued his fight.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)