Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2 Questions ((Staff Only))
#1
1. Can I get my 'warning' deducted/removed since it's been over two months.

2. Is there anyway for me to get reactivated with old stats since they haven't been removed and Turles hasn't been taken?
Reply
#2
1. I'll ask/try to get a Mod to do so.

2. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll do the same as the first.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#3
1. You don't have a warning. Anything that doesn't show in your profile (since the new system) is expired.

2. Reactivated? Yes. Old stats? Not sure, you might need to work a deal out with someone but since you haven't played any other characters in between I think you should be okay. Send a PM to Raditsu or Burter and get their decision.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)