Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
I love the T2 scenarios. I'm having so much fun on them. I actually won at Phoenix Gate by flag captures and personally had 3. I often grab the artifact first at Mourkain Temple and Stonetroll is just always crazy. I pacified all the trolls once but I haven't had the flag since.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
I have yet to see a Stonetroll game kick off. For a while it was all Phoenix Gates but now its all Mourkain Temple, for quite some time. As for T1, we played all of them; a decent amount, but it seemed like Khaine's Embrace was considered the favorite although I played equals of all three. I know Erin has bitched a lot about hating Nordland all day today and kept saying that she wished some KE would kick off.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
My T1 was almost nothing but Nordenwatch which we lost 75% of the time. It got really old. I did get to play Khaine's Embrace a number of times and liked that one WAY more than Nord. I've still yet to have Gates pop in T1. :/
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Gates is actually very fun, UNLESS you are a squishy melee, like the WE. I hated it on her, but I love it on ranged or perhaps tanking melee.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Reijin Wrote:Gates is actually very fun, UNLESS you are a squishy melee, like the WE. I hated it on her, but I love it on ranged or perhaps tanking melee.
I had fun on it, and all I did was get destroyed on my WE.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I got to play Khaine's Embrace twice. This is across three alts, the highest being 15 =(.
I'm seeing Phoenix Gate a lot but still mostly Mourkain and not a lot of Stonetroll (only 1 game so far).
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
I'm really surprised Gates of Ekrund doesn't pop. Makes no sense. It's easily the best map, imo.