Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
"My girlfirend sucked 37 dicks!"
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
You're supposed to leave a quote after you answer one. 0.o
Nevermind.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Nappa didn't leave one though...
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I know, my comment was directed towards him.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Clerks.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up."
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Another Kung Pow quote, awesome.
"Toga, Toga, TOGA, TOGA!"
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 18
Threads: 36
Joined: Jan 2007
Animal House.
"When he comes around the bend, hit him with the rock!"
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Nappa Wrote:OH MY GOD!
PULP-FUCKING-FICTION!
The only good Quentin Tarentino film.
You sir, Insult me!
Kill Bill will kick your ass in 364 different ways, only to let you rest on your birthday, but you better be fuckin ready the next day manz. That's how much that movie kicks ass.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
Princess Bride, I would wager.
"What if there isn't a tomorrow? There wasn't one today."
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
04-11-2008, 01:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2008, 01:27 AM by Saz.)
Umm I'll take a stab at it. I keep thinking about Bill Murray. Is it by any chance, Groundhog Day?
EDIT: It is Groundhog day isn't it. I remember now, I watched it only a month ago. That was funny, my thought process that is. I kept thinking Bill Murray, Bill Murray. I'm gonna go ahead an leave a quote, since you're not online to confirm/deny my guess.
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
04-11-2008, 01:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2008, 01:34 AM by John Doe.)
You're right, it was Groundhog's Day. I looked it up to be sure.
As for your quote, it's Batman. The one with Jack Nickolson.
"I could've had class...I could've been a contender...I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am - let's face it."
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
I believe its On the Waterfront. Never seen the movie but I remember looking it up a while ago because I kept hearing that quote.
This one might be a toughie,
"Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a penis with that little hat on?"
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Okay now that one IS easy. Rocky. And I haven't even watched it. XD
"I want you to hit me, as hard as you can."
EDIT: Wait I could've been a contender ISN'T Rocky?! BAHAHAHA
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
I don't know Tobias', but I know that Sazuaa is Fight Club.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Tobias's one sounds familiar. I don't know, maybe it'll come to me.
Posts: 18
Threads: 36
Joined: Jan 2007
I'm just taking a shot in the dark, but is it A League of their own?
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Nappa got it.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Gladiator didn't have shit to do with giraffes.
I don't like this game.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Pffft, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, grandma!
Nappa's didn't leave one again so I'll do one.
"I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I have rather lost my liking for them. But, I think I could be safe with a nice toffee."
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Harry Potter
"I'm running this monkey farm, Frankenstein, and I want to know, what the FUCK are you doing with my time?"
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
|