Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noonerepliesanyway
#1
[Image: Dream.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2-7.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-25.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-26.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-27.jpg]

[Image: Giftv4.jpg]

[Image: VRGift.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-28.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-17.jpg]

[Image: Simple.jpg]

[Image: Sex.jpg]

[Image: Sex2.jpg]

[Image: OMGWTFLOL.jpg]

[Image: BWsecks.jpg]

[Image: Blissv3.jpg]

[Image: ball.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1.png]

[Image: Untitled-1-15.jpg]

Most of my later work.
Reply
#2
Very nice
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#3
Danke.
Reply
#4
Theres something about your sigs that I like alot...I cant put my finger on it, the ones I'm talking about are the ones that are bright, maybe its just cause they stick out of the crowd and still have a nice flow to them. I must say, you do some pretty nice work.
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#5
Thanks man =]
Reply
#6
YOU LIED! You said the last one was the final one! =P

Yeah, no need to mention that I love your sigs. Out of the ones you've listed above, this one I particulary like:

[Image: Untitled-2-7.jpg]

But most of them are all really very well. Keep up the good work 'fella! *pats back*
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#7
I'm getting tired of praising you. You need to make a mistake so I can try to point it out or something. =(
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#8
[Image: Bleh.jpg]

[Image: lame.jpg]

Going through a really rough patch.
Reply
#9
Quote:
[Image: Bleh.jpg]

You really like that guy, don't you?He's in like every sprite sig you've made recently. Yet sadly, he looks better and better in each one. This one confused me a bit though. It took me a sec to figure out wtf was going on. I like the fact that there's no text. Text would've ruined it, in my opinion. The BG looks like an oil pit exploding, and it looks like thers a fire in his hand...

Suicide? First sig with no sexual reference? O.o

Quote:
[Image: lame.jpg]

Umm...why'd you pick that picture? The bg effects are a little hard to see, the lightiing and coloring are nice. It's just that pic that ruins it for me. Sorry.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#10
It isn't a picture/render, it is a stock.
Reply
#11
[Image: Spiderman.jpg]

[Image: Wow.jpg]

[Image: Ballo.jpg]

[Image: Duex.jpg]
Reply
#12
I love that last spiderman one.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
[Image: Spiderman.jpg]

Not a great deal I can say about this one. It looks godly, pure and simple. IT also sets in to my mind from the cartoon where the symbiote was trying to take Peter's mind over, and adds on a more darker twist to it.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
[Image: Wow.jpg]

I dunno if it's just my eyes waking up or what ever, but to both sides of the chick look like wings, and in such she sorta has the angelie glow to her aswell. Awesome.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
[Image: Ballo.jpg]

[Image: Duex.jpg]

I'm not sure on these two, I know you normally do multiple sigs if there are major diffrences, but I can only see a border diffrence >.>

I'm not a fan of that slashed box to the left of the bloke, just kinda stands there... Other wise, the sorta explosiony look around the bloke looks awesome ^.^



Total comment: I hate your sig making skill's coz their so fucking awesome. ^.^
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#14
That's more like it. <3
Reply
#15
I'll let you out of the McDonald's meal if you teach me to sig like that =x
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
[Image: V1lawls.jpg]

[Image: V2lawls.jpg]

[Image: V4lawls.jpg]
Reply
#17
I hate the cross one, that's just horrid =(


I also prefer the coloured one to the black and white one. Just looks cooler.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#18
[Image: Untitled-1-19.jpg]

[Image: NewStyle.jpg]

[Image: newstyle2.jpg]

[Image: 1gIFT.jpg]

[Image: FirstV2.jpg]

[Image: hawt.jpg]

[Image: win.jpg]

[Image: 2345.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-23.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-24.jpg]
Reply
#19
I particularly like the wrist action text.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#20
Dude, where the fuck have you been? =/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)