Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Avatar
#1
New Chubbs site means new Avatar, possibly a sig as well although I will warn people that I am very picky about my Signatures, especially because I like the one 18 made for me.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/images3/i/200...e_Mary.jpg

Theres a picture, although I dunno if it can be used decently. Bluemary picks will be the easiest to find, just so long as they don't have a massive chest visible I don't care.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#2
Well I know the chest is showing, but I'm hoping it is decent.

[Image: AkaneAva.jpg]
[Image: AkaneJune.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I like them. The chest isn't that bad. I'v seen a lot worse, so yeah.

Thanks 18 for another awesome sig and avatar. ^_^
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)