Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SIGgy 4 me!
#1
http://www.studioartfx.com/images/blog/blog058.jpg

I need someone to take that, and make it look namekian-ish. Make the eyes glow an emerald hue, maybe add a small tint of green to the face.... Maybe find a decent scythe and I guess cut off the upper part and use it to make a sig.

The text i wan't in it is the following:
Retane
The Horsemen
"I bring to you the doorway to a new journey in the next life"



Or something that you think portays Retane

Remember... black and greens kinda his theme... oh and dark red>_>
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#2
I'll take a whack at it, but I cant promise results with that picture.
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#3
[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Like or no like?
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#4
Can you add some wording to it? Perhaps make it a little longer as well so the writing can fit right?

Retane
The Horsemen
"I bring to you the doorway to a new journey in the next life"
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#5
The writing's in there. It's just black and a wee bit hard to see. But I noticed it.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)