Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requesting an Set
#1
Well I was wondering if anyone would like to make me a matching set. I don't mind if use spirites or actuall pictures. If you could thou I would kinda like amilitary or technical lok. If you could both worked togather would be nice. Well any takers?
Reply
#2
Hmm...I'll give it a shot...I may try something with a sprite I've previously tried, but if it doesn't look good I'll go for the military thing your talking about. Are you the old 16?
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#3
No, I am a new one.
Reply
#4
Anyone else want to take a shot.
Reply
#5
I'll just give this one last bump.
Reply
#6
I forgot all about this....

Here:

[Image: a16avicopy.png]

[Image: a16sigcopy.png]

I couldn't find any good pics of him and I'm not used to working with sprite...except animations and such. Like or no like?
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#7
Not bad. It's actually very intersting.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)