04-03-2008, 05:45 PM
How do I get Ki Sense three and four?
![[Image: soifonf.jpg]](http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4310/soifonf.jpg)
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
|
Ki Sense
|
|
04-03-2008, 05:45 PM
How do I get Ki Sense three and four?
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
04-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Ki Sense 3 was earned just by being on the Earth for a week, having Ki Sense 1 and 2, and meeting an intelligence requirement. I think it was change so that you only have to meet the first two requirements to earn the tech.
Ki Sense 4 is, as far as I understood, taught on Kajin Rala. Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
04-04-2008, 12:00 AM
There is currently no Ki Sense 4. The max is 3. Ki Sense 4 is an ability held by NPCs only.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|