Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother 9
#1
So it seems Stephanie is the only girl that has the guts to stand up to Alex. I like Stephanie for that. Why the fuck did Rebbecca apologize to her when she didn't do anything wrong? She was intimidated by Alex, that's the answer.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#2
I bet you read Heat, you bitch.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#3
Rex stood up to her too.

I'm just amazed anyone can be THAT aggressive. Who do you think's gonna go this friday?
#4
Sazuaa Wrote:I'm just amazed anyone can be THAT aggressive. Who do you think's gonna go this friday?

Dude, I LIVE with a sister like her. Trust me, it's pretty common. Rex is a man btw, so he doesn't count.

Edit: And no Greg, I don't read heat.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#5
I love how she's turned Slyvia into her little lap-dog. I don't know, even though I really dislike Alexandra, she is sort of the most entertaining person in the house so far. So hopefully she stays in for atleast a couple of weeks.
#6
Sazuaa Wrote:I love how she's turned Slyvia into her little lap-dog.

She didn't. Sylvia did that all by herself. Did you notice that when Jenny cried about Mario, she cried too, even though Sylvia had nothing to do with the argument. She's a follower and a dickrider.

Edit: I predict Lisa will go home tommorow. She has no flavour. Boooring.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#7
Whoaaaaa. Where'd the dickrider come from? xD
#8
Haven't you noticed the way she follows Alex around and agrees with everything she says?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#9
Yeah. I've just never heard the term 'dickrider' atleast not in the context you're using it.
#10
Oh. XD.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#11
She's gone. Something about her threatening to get her 'ganster friends' to go after the other housemates familys. She's a pretty fucked up human being. I was so hoping Mohammad would pop her in the mouth, the shit she put him through.
#12
I'm gonna catch up on this. Will Big Brother 9 educate uncultured American swine like myself?

EDIT: wtf, I can't understand these bastards worth shit =/

Wow. I love how hard a time they're having deciding between alcohol and hot water. XD

zomg, so Stephanie and Mario are supposed to be all *married*, but Steph is too stuck up to make it believable? And then omg, the two black girls are becoming like bffs with that one gay guy, who didn't believe for a second that M and S were really dating!

So liek, you know, the Big Brother house is totally on to their bs. ^_^

Cursing out a blind guy ftw.

Alex's are a dime a dozen. She's ugly though, so I hold it against her.

"You are the one that give me strong."

That Thai woman is so awesome.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#13
Bojack gets major cool points for being an American, and making the effort find and watch Big Brother on the interwebs.

As much as I loath Alex, her leaving is definately gonna make BB less entertaining.

Oh, oh, oh, maybe your friend will be put in as a replacement Kirano?!
#14
DUDE

SPOILERs

=/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#15
Sazuaa Wrote:She's gone. Something about her threatening to get her 'ganster friends' to go after the other housemates familys. She's a pretty fucked up human being. I was so hoping Mohammad would pop her in the mouth, the shit she put him through.

She pretty much ridiculed Rachel too.

Sazuaa Wrote:Oh, oh, oh, maybe your friend will be put in as a replacement Kirano?!

Who knows?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#16
This is so awesome. I love how Rex and Mohammed just got up and walked away when Alex was going off about chips and beans.

EDIT: Wtf, why is she picking on Darnell about "sulking"? =(

COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#17
Oh. Lame. I got excited for a second, thinking Chubbs was gonna have another CDBZ Big Brother.

I don't know anything about the actual show. =/
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
#18
We should totally have another one.

DO EET

That or Mafia.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#19
Or Both.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
#20
This place isn't active enough for either.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)