Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bow down before your data emperor
#1
I just purchased two 1TB Hard Drives, let the downloading of the intrawebs commence!!!
Reply
#2
Gogo isohunt.com
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#3
Holy smokes.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#4
Damn, that's a hell of a lot of porn.
Reply
#5
I don't know what that is but congratulations none the less.
Reply
#6
its a hard drive. A terabyte or TB, is 1024 GB. That's a hell of a lot of space.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
Ah. That's cool. How much did you pay for it?
Reply
#8
Violet Wrote:its a hard drive. A terabyte or TB, is 1024 GB. That's a hell of a lot of space.

A terabyte hard drive is actually only 1000gb =X
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#9
Waff your avatar makes me hungry and where did you manage to get some harddrives that hold that much space?
Reply
#10
Waffuru Wrote:A terabyte hard drive is actually only 1000gb =X

ONLY.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#11
Tapion Wrote:ONLY.

I bet Waff only says that 'cause he's got like three. P=
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#12
Waffuru Wrote:A terabyte hard drive is actually only 1000gb =X

<.<


http://www.answers.com/topic/terabyte


In general, the rules of data multiplication goes by 1024. It takes 1024 bytes to get to a kb, 1024 kb to make a mb, and 1024 to make a gb. And so on, and so forth.


/nerd

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#13
yeah.. but hard drive manufacturers want to screw you out of some space so it's always listed incorrectly.

learn to play
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#14
You have over 100x the space I have =(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#15
80gb, yo!
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#16
So, just wondering, what the fuck do you need 2 TB's worth of space for?
Reply
#17
To start work on a Matrioshka Brain.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#18
Saz Wrote:So, just wondering, what the fuck do you need 2 TB's worth of space for?

He's just ahead of the curve, if you've noticed how massively the numbers of computer specs have jumped in the last five or six years or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#19
i got 360 gigs <.< only 91 free.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#20
So, it's been a week. How much space is left on those drives?
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)