Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TMNT Live Action
#1
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48436

Quote:News

Kevin Eastman Talks Live-Action TMNT
Source: RezBlack
September 2, 2008


"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" co-creator Kevin Eastman has confirmed the rumors that Imagi and Warner Bros. are in talks to develop a new live-action movie based on the characters. He posted the following at HeavyMetal.com:

Yes, it is true. Although the CGI film did well enough to warrent a sequel, there has been much talk between Imagi and Warners to do a better "re-invention" (newest Hollywood buzzword) of the TMNT's, in a live action film--like what was done with Batman. Back to basics, back to the origin and the intro of the Shredder, etc...there have been talks, trips to Northampton to talk to Mr Laird, and discussions with the original "first" TMNT film director Steve Barron to come back and do it right--but no official word yet...will keep you posted. Best, Kevin

The CG-animated movie TMNT, which was released in March of 2007, earned $95 million worldwide compared to its $34 million budget.
Reply
#2
I watched the CGI movie about a month ago. It wasn't actually that bad. I don't know how I feel about a live action TMNT, though.
Reply
#3
What the fuck?

Is there some sort of virus going around that attacks creativity or something?

/Yahtzee
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#4
Belle Hibiki Wrote:What the fuck?

Is there some sort of virus going around that attacks creativity or something?

/Yahtzee

I thought the same thing...damn the least they can do is just go ahead with the 'Shredder already exists so they still fighting the bastard.' or something. Fuck. I hate the idea of them remaking the movie *sighs* the CGI movie was pretty good, didn't like the ending where they hinted towards Shredder or whatever Sad fuckers.
Reply
#5
nothing will touch the old movies though.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#6
Why do people spoil things? >.<
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#7
I'm so excited
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#8
I think this will be awesome.
Reply
#9
I would have been all over this a few years ago, preREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKE
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)