Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
OMFG it was... different. Interesting, I guess.
Feels like there's going to be a lot of pressure. Between work and school, I don't know when/where I'll have time for myself. =(
Ah, well. I'm sure I can figure it out; it's not like I'm the first person in this situation. Wish me luck! I'll need it.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Good luck!
What are you studying?
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Luck jas!!!
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Look at it this way: the first year or so of undergrad courses are usually your worst. They try to cram a lot of information in there to form the basis to later build on for majors.
But it won't be as bad as it seems, I expect.
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
As long as there's time to jerk off, you'll do fine.
And there's always time for that.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Pink Underoo Wrote:As long as there's time to jerk off, you'll do fine.
And there's always time for that.
That's why I just graduated from college in June. Truer words have never been spoken.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
eyoooooo
hi five college bros
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
My major is going to be Business Administration or English (Fuck you, Mario, you do not get to turn the tables on me) but I haven't decided yet. Doesn't matter anyway, since you can't officially 'declare' a major for first year anyway.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I'm sure you'd do well in English. I don't know you well enough to know if you have a head for numbers or good people skillz, but good luck with either!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Ha. Numbers and me... we... have a truce. For now.