Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
10-22-2008, 04:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2008, 04:21 PM by Dehan.)
Half an hour into the game...I dug up a new condom and a book

who else got this game? I think I saw someone by the name of Duradain on it. I scared the people in my starting area because I kept forgetting I had to press the right trigger thingie to pull up expressions and instead did a spell, pulled my sword out and shot at a kid *sighs* so far I'm loving it. Spent a while playing it yesterday...five hours *coughs* I was going to play today but knew if I turned it on I wouldn't be going to class so yea...it will have to wait until I come back from campus.
Edit: And I spent like a straight hour just playing with my dog throwing the ball and running around. I forgot I had to heal him, the lil freaker got injured somehow...I don't see how seeing he didn't help me in any fights. Just stood there like 'dee dee dee.'
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I'm getting it. Gonna be playing it like crazy in the next week or so, try to do and see everything before GOW 2 comes out, doesn't seem very likely, but I'll give it a try.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
The dog is awesome.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Yea I finally saw him attak, I got the title Dog Lover. Just got to the next town to speak to the abbot. I stopped and saved there so I can run to the store. I'll likely be playing well into the am tonight since tomorrow i don't have class until noon.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I'm watching the story to get one of the exclusive items.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
I'll be picking this up tonight I'd say. Late night shopping ftw!
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
It's pretty awesome.
I actually really like the inclusion of rifles and pistols. I thought it was going to come off as really hokey, given how "fantasy" the previous game was -- and this game looked -- but it fits quite nicely.
If I end up shooting magic at steam powered robots later in the game, though, I'm gonna pretty... well... I don't know. It won't be a good thing, though.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
The only detractor I've read on a few reviews is that the story isn't quite up to what it should be. Other than that, it's supposed to be fully sick.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
It's also not Fallout 3. =(
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Seeing as I have never played Fallout 1 nor 2 I have no idea what that means Bra.
I do love swimming and jumping over fences and stuff. It's sweet.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Bra Wrote:It's also not Fallout 3. =(
I never played the first two, so I was going to give that game a complete miss. Then I read an article about a guy who got four hours play time with it. Apparently he destroyed a city by detonating an old warhead. Now I really want it.
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
Im actually gonna go to my local Gamestop in a few short moments to go pick this baby up.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Hell yeah. Five-Star woodcutter, right here.
*manly arm pump*
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
Do you have to use a condom to not have a baby?
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
how do u have a kid? I've been trying to figure it out for a little while now.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I think you just have lots of sex. I haven't read the manual yet, I'm basically winging it when it comes to dating/marriage. I fucked up and already married then cheated on the chick by giving another woman a necklace right in front of her.
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
Thats what im asking. How do you actually have sex in the game? I want a kid, im gonna mold him into the Anti-christ. ^_^
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Ha you're a virgun!...i don't know either
I think it may be the same process as before, buy yourself a house and invite them over or marry them get bizzy by doing expressions and stuff.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Just finished it.
Man gawd. Some twists in there. The ending reward choices sort of bummed me out, 'cause none of them were the thing that I wanted.
My character was an ultra goody-two-shoes warrior lady, pure of heart and of mind. I rocked a mix of Strength (for toughness, attack chains and one rank of physique), Skill (for 3 ranks of Speed), and Will (Time Manipulation and Force Push). My max rank was eventually a level 4 Force push, with levels 1-3 being time manip.
Essentially, I was a fucking Jedi.
Tomorrow I'll start going through on a different character. As my old standby Jedi-Woman is already done, this time I'll go for my usual alt necromantic sociopath. Where the former loves to reap the bonuses that being a goodie so clean Jesus could wipe his ass with her, the latter likes to stand around in the center of town summoning hordes of undead to terrorize and slaughter the innocent. Because he can. He has no interest in money. If he does a quest for you, it's only for the epic lulz that comes around when he takes your reward, THEN kills you and takes the rest of your stuff.
I'm looking forward to it.