11-05-2008, 04:25 AM
We have a new president ladies and gentlemen.
Barack Obama!
Barack Obama!
|
Celebrate
|
|
11-05-2008, 04:25 AM
We have a new president ladies and gentlemen.
Barack Obama!
11-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Yes thank you god.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
11-05-2008, 04:46 AM
HUZZAH FOR SOCIALISM. I'm going to Canada. Bye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
11-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Huzzah for America not sucking balls anymore.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
11-05-2008, 04:48 AM
...
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm from Canada. We're officially a mixed economy. THAT MEANS WE ARE A SOCIALIST-CAPITALIST STATE! If you're trying to escape socialism, you will not find solace in Canada. ![]()
11-05-2008, 04:49 AM
Bra Wrote:... Yeah...I kinda realized that after I posted. Half awake. Apologies Bra. >.> [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
11-05-2008, 04:50 AM
XD
It's all good. Just tired of people making that claim without doing their homework, is all. ![]()
11-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Bra Wrote:... That's right! Yay for Socialism! Don't think we've forgotten about how you used to call us Pinkies because you paired us up with the old USSR. Bastards.
11-05-2008, 04:57 AM
Universal Healthcare ftw!
I like it really, Sasktel and Saskenergy do a lot to regulate power in our province and keep the market fresh. Plus Sask energy is an international company now, big bucks for teh canajins.
11-05-2008, 04:58 AM
It has it's ups and downs. It's better than not having it at all but I would loosen it somewhat.
![]()
11-05-2008, 05:01 AM
Bra Wrote:It has it's ups and downs. It's better than not having it at all but I would loosen it somewhat. Yeah there are some things that suck, but it could be worse, we could be morally bankrupt like some other countries. *COUGHCOUGHHACKHACK*
11-05-2008, 05:07 AM
I'm kind of pissed right now. I'm getting chewed out so much by my McCain-supporting friends for voting for Obama.
11-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Bujin Wrote:I'm kind of pissed right now. I'm getting chewed out so much by my McCain-supporting friends for voting for Obama. You think THAT's bad? I'm living with three conservatives (including my brother, though he's under eighteen) My parent's are pissed. This is going to be a very, very long term for me. =(
Glad it's over. Now I can go back to replying "who the fuck cares" when the topic of politics comes up, without having to deal withe the attitude.
EDIT: Oh, and the streets is hot right now. Cars driving by honking and just yelling "OBAMA!". Cars were driving by earlier bumping oldies loud as fuck, like "It's been a long time coming / but I know change gon' come". Was pretty exciting. My grandparents are tearing up in the next room. I was playing WoW and now I'm listening to disco. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
11-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Congratulations President Obama and you have my full support.
11-05-2008, 05:29 AM
Bojack Wrote:Glad it's over. Now I can go back to replying "who the fuck cares" when the topic of politics comes up, without having to deal withe the attitude. Amen. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
11-05-2008, 05:41 AM
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
11-05-2008, 05:49 AM
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|