Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh so close
#1
Every time I see you I think of you
Every time I'm near you I think of you
I think of you and I dream of you when I'm taking pictures of you
I think of you when I'm in a blimp looking down from up above you
You know I'm missing you
My mind is kissing you
I'm right behind you now Charlene
Waiting, watching
Oh so close
I'm right behind you now Charlene
You'll never be alone again, no
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#2
Having Phil Hartman in your avi automatically makes you win any thread, even if you didn't post in it.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#3
Phil...wha...?

That's Colbert. ;_;
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#4
They both look alike, but I am sticking to Phil Hartman.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#5
>.>
The piece reminds me more of a stalker and less of a Beatles song reading back over it.
[Image: Cain.jpg]
"No man is an island." - John Donne
Reply
#6
It's Stephen Colbert.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#7
Waff, I will now proceed to have sex with you.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#8
Yeah, that's most definitely Colbert.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#9
Holy crap, when my new hard drive goes in I'm going to have 2159 gigabytes of storage.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#10
I hate you.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)