Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Joining Application: Piper Juunanagou
#1
Here we gooo

Name: Piper Juunanagou
Age: 28
Race: Generic (Human/Whitelighter-Hybrid
Sex: Female
Starting Planet: Earth
Profession:

Fighting Style: Brute force tactics that take advantage of her ability to move quicker than those around her.

Short Bio: The daughter of Seventeen and his girlfriend Paige. She's from an alternate, dystopian future where a horrible childhood in foster care scarred her mind and made her completely unable to function as a normal member of society. She served six years as a soldier before being discharged. After that she unsuccesfully tried to take her life several times before she wound up in a strange village near the roof of the world. During a ritual to kill her and usher in a pagan god, the village and its satanic inhabitants were struck by a meteor. When Piper woke up, she was somewhere completely new...the past.

General Description: Piper is tall (5'11") and rather petite despite years in the military. Her hair is a vibrant shade of red which she usually lets grow down to the middle of her chest.

Starting Abilities: Combat Teleportation, Mediumship
Trait: Tenacious
Stats:
Strength: 25%
Focus: 25%
Endurance: 25%
Agility: 25%
Sample: I don't believe I have to do one of these, if what I was told was correct.

Did I do that correct?
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#2
It's all good, I'm just gonna need Piper's profession.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#3
She ain't got one. She's a lazy, unemployed bum.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#4
Approved. I'll set you up. Oh yeah, and you've recieved 5XP for rejoining.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#5
What do you want for the display name?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#6
Could I get her full name, please?
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#7
It stretches the page.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
In that case, you can set it so it's just her first name. I can do without it if it means I don't created needless blank space on pages.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)