02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I haven't gotten to the good stuff yet, but I was kinda hopin for some feedback. So if ya have time
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25380
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25380
|
C&C Carter
|
|
02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I haven't gotten to the good stuff yet, but I was kinda hopin for some feedback. So if ya have time
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25380
02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Carter's a love or hate character. He's sarcastic, psychic, and a habitual mj user. You can either change the last thing to: once in a while to produce an effect, not at all(you may've already), or risk being frowned upon incharacter for out of character beliefs from some. This could be a poor generalization, but perhaps a logical one looking at society. That noted, I didn't dislike it.
In the first post you made one grammatical error I could pick out. "“Word.” Carter replied as he exhaled another thick cloud, which just so happen to slam into the face of Pete." Should be "Word," Carter replied . . ." Good start. ![]() "No man is an island." - John Donne
02-10-2009, 01:39 AM
I see what you mean and completly agree with you. I care for this character and have great things planned ahead, hopefully I keep it up. Thanks for the input! =D
05-09-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm just going to use this thread to place my work in.
This is a spar between me and Xenia http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25411 And this is my current work in progress 'Fist of Legend' http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27626 These all flow into each other so if you find yourself lost you can back track. C&C is welcome
![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
05-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Since you've been gone, a new sub-forum was added to this one called Character Feedback.
C&C stuff generally goes there. ![]()
05-09-2010, 06:34 AM
>.>
<.< My bad ![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
05-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Moved. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
05-09-2010, 05:51 PM
The one thing that sticks out to me in your writing is your typos. I do like your story, it's very interesting and I think if you keep going with it you can create a very in-depth and interesting storyline and character. I like Carter, and the whole training thing is great. This reminds me of the training I did with my own NPC, it can give you so much to work with.
Keep it up, ^^, one thing I like to do is read over my RPs before I post them. I guess even I still let a typo or two slip through.
06-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Thank you Victoria. (I'm working on catching my mistakes when I re-read!)
Well, it's progressing and I dunno who gave me the stars but I am seriously grateful and hope to live up to the expectations. I'm in love with Carter and the story I have planned for him so I hope I don't let anyone down. Seriously, thanks for the rating, means alot to me XD ![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
07-19-2010, 04:31 AM
I'll be finishing Fist of Legend shortly and I would appreciate some feedback on it. Here is the link:
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread....post542271 I hope you enjoy! ![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|